Confused Viper owner perhaps???

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The picture is only 1/5th of the frame on my 'puter. Maybe I don't want to really see it ;)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, stop making fun it...
This car is the star of the new Transformers movie. Someone just took a pic of it mid-change! :lmao2: :chairfall:

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It gets better...

You must be registered for see images attach

I think it could possibly be a Viper boat.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding about that/with that/whatever...............wow. Is that really your ride? what's up with it? help us understand the plan with that. .......:dunno:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing I thought of, thats got to be a Euro car. Believe me, not that we don't have some winners here. It's just some strange styling cues that are unexplainable, usually end up being Euro deals......:dunno:

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The dude should have never owned an original RT/10. He's clearly not happy with the clean look of a GEN1.
He's somehow managed to put SRT door handles on! Look, there is really a door handle and lock on the passenger side!

I don't know why he locks it. I'd only want to steal it to part it out and take it out of it's misery.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest we all chip in $100 and when we see cars like this, we take the $$ in the bank and buy them. We un-modify them and then resell them to someone who has passed a IQ test and that we feel comfortable owning a Viper. Put the $$ from the sell back in the bank and we can then save the next abortion of a Viper that we find.

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm telling you gentlemen......"Zamboni." Orginal pictures look European........Owner may have actually been drinking too much Heineken.......Was driving this at work and said......."Hmmmmmmm?" Let's see.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4