Congrats to Dodge/Penske and Ralph

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like to take a minute and congratulate Dodge/Penske for winning the NASCAR sprint cup! Hard to believe but it has been 37 years since Richard Petty last won a title in NASCAR in a mopar! And just like that we will not have a chance to defend the title as Penske will switch to Ford next year ( what a bone head move) after trying all these years to win a NASCAR title with "ford" he finally does! and then decides to switch just when he figures the set up... Go figure ? I guess money can't buy you love.. I guess Ford money is looks prettier. Just the same for me. Will put my time watching The vipers in american lemans and my first love NHRA!

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Point ! :)

Like to take a minute and congratulate Dodge/Penske for winning the NASCAR sprint cup! Hard to believe but it has been 37 years since Richard Petty last won a title in NASCAR in a mopar! And just like that we will not have a chance to defend the title as Penske will switch to Ford next year ( what a bone head move) after trying all these years to win a NASCAR title with "ford" he finally does! and then decides to switch just when he figures the set up... Go figure ? I guess money can't buy you love.. I guess Ford money is looks prettier. Just the same for me. Will put my time watching The vipers in american lemans and my first love NHRA!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang