Congratulations to Dr. Tommy Fudge *Updated w/pics*

Reaction score
We at TNT Motorsports would like to congratulate Dr. Tommy Fudge on his 9.96 ET @ 135.4 MPH pass this weekend at No Problem Raceway near Baton Rouge LA.

488 cubic inches
stock manifold
3564 lbs.
All motor (w/factory head castings)

I am very proud of this gentleman. This is our first motor only 9 second pass.

Greg Good

Edit: Vipermad was gracious enough to post these pics.

good1.jpg

good2.jpg

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!!!! 488 cu in. What kind of No2 kit did he/you use?
Any 9 sec. Viper is cool!!!!!!! Tell us more.....time slip info.
Good job gang...hope to see you at the "fest" in Feb. GB3

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO MY LOUISIANA VIPER BROTHER DR.FUDGE.I BELIEVE THIS IS THE VIPER WITH THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.PERHAPS GREG GOOD CAN VERIFY THAT FOR US.THANX! NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
bounce.gif

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Yes sir, this is the one with a 'glide in it.

Now, this is NOT a street driven car, and I'm not comparing it to one, before anyone gets any ideas. It runs on race gas and has open exhaust. Never the less, I am happy with the way it runs. The car's previous best was a 10.20 something. Joe Terpstra made some shortblock changes and I updated the heads with some stuff I've learned this year in hopes of getting the car into the 9's. Luckily we made it.

We have another customers car, a street car with a stock tranny, that we're trying to get into the nines on motor. I'm a head porter so that's the kind of "9" I like.
smile.gif

Edit: Dr. Fudge is going to e-mail a pic of his time slip to us. I'll post it when I get it.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't tell me this Dr. is a Proctologist? Great run on all motor. Well Done!!!!!!! But now a new can of worms opened up for the draggers to complain about. "We need a separate class for Auto trannies so I don't get beat"