Continuation of the Seats topic

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
This is the email I have gotten back from LeatherSeats.com

btw, I received their sample leather, and it seems really nice. Anyways, here's their latest email to me.

--QUOTE--
Dear Don,

I have had some time to do a little research and I have sent the information over to our Production Dept. I have found that the seats themselves are the same since 96.5 and they were the same all the previous years. That means we have two different seat patterns along with multiple dash and door insert configurations. We will be able to do a 1-off of your interior in Black with Maize centers for $2000.00 + shipping costs. This
price will include free Perforated centers and free color-stitched French seams if you like. If you can get me the Viper logo I can get you an estimate on the digitization. The actual embroiderys will be free as well.

All of that said, I would really rather spend the time to get this kit developed for perminant production and to that I need the following:

Buyers: Price:
1 $2000.00
3 $1700.00
5 $1500.00

If you can get me atleast 3 buyers not only will the price drop, but we will also fully develope the pattern. This is an unheard of offer, usually we need atleast 10 buyers to develope a kit for production. You will also get you leather covers installed for Free where the other buyers will be sent the pre-sewn ready-to-install covers. They will have to either
install the covers themselves or pay to have it done. We truly believe that this is nothing less than an unbelievable deal considering the competition's pricing and material quality. The perminant price of the kit will be set once we have the first kit developed and built. It will depend on many factors, but we hope to keep it below the $1700.00. It should not be to hard to get the 2 other buyers. If you have any ideas about where to look let me know. If I can do anything to help you out let me know.

Thanks,
Eric www.leatherseats.com

--END QUOTE--

So, with that said, think this could be a good thing, or what???

Thanks

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -RUNNR:
--QUOTE--
Dear Don, I have had some time to do a little research and I have sent the information over to our Production Dept
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess where he did the research ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ; )&lt;~~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4