Control Arm Bushing Replacement (New VCA Member)

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys, After nearly 5 years I've decided to become a full blown VCA member! :)

I need to get my control arm bushings replaced. Any suggestions on where to go? I usually take my car to Dulles Dodge, out in Chantilly for inspections. I was quoted $750 to do the control arm bushings and alignment. Every time I am over there for an inspections, etc... I see several Vipers in the bays having work done to them.

Anyone else in the area you all trust to work on your snakes?

Thanks!

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Safford Dodge in Springfield has a good tech, and if you don't mind the drive there is Route 6 Motorsports down near Richmond.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few guys have had good things to say about Chantilly Dodge. Suggest calling Tator to double check their pricing. Most dealers tend to be a little aggressive with the Viper Tax from time to time.

And I thought I had noticed you became a member. Welcome and looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been very happy with the service at Chantilly Ourisman DOdge on Rt 50 just west of Rt 28. Ask for Rob. Viper Tech is Dwayne. I'm not saying they are cheap, but the service and quality has been the best I've ever expereinced with any car at any dealership I've used.

Hennessey is rebuilding the engine in my coupe and Rob or Dwayne call HPE at least once a week to track progress.

Rob is also trying to put together for us a BBQ combined with a tech day or cruise. I'll PM you so that we get you on our NOVA email group. That will get you included on impromtu cruises assuming some of our members ever get their license back from the judge.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, Dan I do have my license in VA,only suspended in NY.

Really? I thought when it was suspended it was suspended everywhere. Well, anyway, I was actually referring to another one of our NOVA group who now has to have his girlfriend drive his Viper.

We haven't heard back from CROM yet, but how about joining us for lunch at Damon's this Thursday 11:30. The rule is, as long as the weather is nice, you have to drive your Viper.

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey,i'm going to NewJersey on thursday afternoon and Atlantic City friday night,comimg back saturday.
Next time for shore.
Tanx Dan.