"COOL" Triple Pass Radiator For "All" Vipers "SALE"

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"COOL\" Triple Pass Radiator For \"All\" Vipers \"SALE\"

Alan's Performance, is proud to be a new VCA sponsor. We are looking forward to a great relationship with the VCA community, and sharing some of our unique products.

A new product for the Viper Market.

Introducing the "COOLEST RADIATOR" around.

The AlansPerformance.com Triple pass radiator.

It is currently being used by many Viper owners. Our radiator was on a twin turbo RT/10 in Las Vegas, for the mile run, and kept this twin turbo monster cool, in the Las Vegas heat.

1. It is fully welded. (no epoxy)
2. Triple Pass (means coolant crosses radiator 3 times before returning to motor)
3. Visteon Cores (Visteon is the main provider for NASCAR Racing Radiators)
4. 2 cores instead of 3 It is 2 core design (3 cores can restrict air flow by cavitation, which forces air to push out around the car instead of flowing through the radiator. (even if the cores are perfectly aligned) This also can restrict air being pulled through by the cooling fan)
5. Specially designed to move air bubbles to the surge tank. (less bubbles= better cooling)
6. Cooling Fan, GenI&II and early GenI Radiators use the GenII high capacity cooling fan.

""Available for "ALL" Vipers, including the newly released early Gen I model. (with filler neck on radiator)

Retail $899.95 Normal price $849. Through the end of July $699.95.

AlansPerformance.com Triple Pass "COOL" Radiator For All Vipers

Thanks,
Alan Locklear
AlansPerformance.com

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"\"Price Correction\"\"

The everyday price is $749.95 instead of $849.95 as stated in description above.

So the sale price is "$699.95", which is $50.00 off.

Thanks,
Alan

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I bought one of these from Alan and am very happy with it. Excellent quality and makes a major difference with cooling

7107cs_024-med.jpg

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"COOL\" Triple Pass Radiator For \"All\" Vipers \"SALE\"

Due to the great response, the Alans Performance Triple Pass Radiator, for all Vipers "Sale" has been extended til August 7th.
Thanks VCA
Alan Locklear
www.AlansPerformance.com

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re:

I sent a PM but did not get a reply. My question is about the performance difference on the Gen-3. The Gen-3 OEM radiator does a good job consequently there has not been a demand for a better radiator. I am running 850 RWHP and have been experiencing high temps at the track. No problem around town just at the track. I know the Gen 1&2’s have a cooling issue but generally not the Gen-3, so would I see any added cooling if I upgraded??

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I have sold two GenIII radiators in the last 3 weeks. Both were twin turbo charged. One went to Las Vegas where it is definately hot, and another one to California. Forced induction creates extra heat for sure.
If you like, you can call me at 770-739-5271.
Thanks,
Alan

www.AlansPerformance.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4