Correct alignment figures???

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I had just installed the Aldan to lower the car, I probably need to do a re-alignment to the car. Is there any so call "Correct alignment numbers" that I can give to the shop? Most probably I will have this done in a race shop and not the dealership, any input in this regards will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Phil

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Alignment is so important, and mamy times overlooked by enthusiasts. You are doing the correct thing by looking up tried and true settings for the SRT.

Even the stock suspension can be made to grip better by dialing in more negative camber, and more responsive steering with more Toe-in.

Of course, at the expense of tire wear.

Make sure that you decide what your priorities are before the alignment (track/street)
And if that Aldan suspension is height adjustable, you need to consider ride height as well. Of course, for the track you want to be as low as possible without risking bottoming out.

My SRT has stock suspension, settings. But I played around with my other cars that I ran on track (including an RT/10) and the improvement (or worsening) can be just as noticeable as a completely new suspension!

cheers.