Corsa exhaust sound clip

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just installed the Corsa Track Exhaust along with Random Tech Hi-Flo cats in my 06 FE Coupe.

It sounds awesome (thanks for the recommendation Jon B).

Here is my first try at recording a sound file. I will try to do an in car sample once it warms up past 12 degrees here.

Click Here for Sound File

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up neighbor?..:)

This weather *****, doesn't it?

Car sounds awesome man. I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get this installed? I just got my RT high flow cats (and got the car 2 weeks ago) and everyone is giving me sh*t about installing them due to the fact that one must take of the fenders to get to the cats. I can't find anyone to do it as of yet.

I hope to see you around this spring/summer man. Take care. Beautiful car

OP
OP
T

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's up neighbor?..:)

This weather *****, doesn't it?

Car sounds awesome man. I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get this installed? I just got my RT high flow cats (and got the car 2 weeks ago) and everyone is giving me sh*t about installing them due to the fact that one must take of the fenders to get to the cats. I can't find anyone to do it as of yet.

I had mine installed by Dick Scott Dodge in Plymouth. They are the only dealer I'd trust my car with for this kind of project. Do a search through here and you will see all kinds of praises for them. Call Rod Harris, the service director, and he will fix you right up. They are outstanding to deal with. Tell him I referred you...

p.s. I don't believe that the fenders have to come off to get to the cats.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the side sills must come off to change the exhaust.

It is a ***** the first time. Do a search for sills and you should find helpful hints. I would do it myself and drive to the exhaust place with them off, and then do a final adjustment for tip position when you return.

Dick Scott is great but nearly 2 hours from your place.

OP
OP
T

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya, the sills definitely have to come off but not the fenders (unless he was referring to the sills).

Dick Scott is about an hour away from me but I feel it's worth renting a car to get home and pay the 39.99/day to know the Viper is in good hands.

I took my Gen 1 to a local dealer to have the exhaust installed a few years ago and they unbolted the sills and then opened the doors. They put a gouge about 4 feet long in each sill. Then they tried to hide it and act like they were like that when I brought the car in. Ever since then I gladly pay for the rental car to know it's in competent hands.

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.

GR8, Dick Scott is about an hr away from me, and about 15 mins away from my work.

Yes, it was the sills I was talking about, not the fenders..:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang