Corvette's make Nashville their VOI...COI.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corvette\'s make Nashville their VOI...COI.

I just read this on the Corvette site. There taking over Nashville for their aniversary. How ironic. I guess they plan on calling it Corvette Owner Invitational. he he he
Here is part of what it says and the link to the website is on the bottom of my post.
=======================================

Event Overview

June 22nd through June 30th, 2003

The Texas Corvette Association will be participating in the celebration of the 50th birthday of the Corvette. There will be a series of events in Nashville and Bowling Green that culminates on June 30th, 2003, the actual 50th birthday of the Corvette. This is a brief overview of those events.

2003 National Corvette Caravan: Corvettes from all over the country will be caravanning towards Nashville and Bowling Green. We are part of the Southern California Caravan. On Sunday, June 22, 2003 a caravan of Corvettes will leave Southern California. We will join this caravan in Little Rock, Arkansas on Thursday June 26 for the final leg to Nashville. Any TCA member wishing to join the Caravan must register online at www.corvettemuseum.com. Please be sure to indicate that you are a member of the Texas Corvette Association!

Celebration in Nashville: General Motors has plans to turn Nashville into an all Corvette City on Friday, June 27 and Saturday, June 28, 2003. On these two days, most of the activities will be focused in Nashville, hosted by General Motors. There will be a lot to do including a concert. Registration for this event is separate from the Caravan. To register for the GM events, go to www.corvette50thanniversary.com This site will be updated throughout the year as the activities develop.

Here is where I read the info. Click on the top where it says activities and its at the bottom.
http://www.txdirect.net/users/tcasa

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Corvette\'s make Nashville their VOI...COI.

In fairness, it does make some sense since the Vette museum and factory is in Bowling Green.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Corvette\'s make Nashville their VOI...COI.

Viper builds ACR........Corvette builds Z06.

Viper has Lutz........Corvette gets Lutz.

Viper gets out of racing.......Corvette Gets in.

Viper Takes Over Nashville.......Corvette Goes in.

Viper gets 5% of ownership to attend..........Corvette ?

#2 will stay #2. "Not That There's Anything WRONG With That!"