could anyone post a pic of their master cylinder please

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I know why you got a slow response - it is TOUGH to even see it at all, much less snap a photo! You need to remove the remote battery/fuse box in order to see the cylinder from the side. And then be a contortionsit to get the picture. ;)

You must be registered for see images

Let us know if you need anything else and I will give it a shot!

redsrt03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, but why would anyone want a picture of a master cylinder? They're hardly awe inspiring from a design or beauty standpoint.

OP
OP
C

carl B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all four rotors and calipers from a SRT going on my 01 GTS and was told my car would have the SRT master cylinder

Thanks very much for the pics

Don't want to be a real pain but could you get a pic from the other side please where the pipes come out?

Carl

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't want to be a real pain but could you get a pic from the other side please where the pipes come out?

Man, what a pain! ;) Are you talking about where it butts up against the fender? I don't think I can get down there with the camera, but will give it a shot. Will post if I succeed, and will let you know if I don't.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl -

Here you go. While a couple are similar, I thought you would be interested in the angle of the routing back from the wheelwell (and yes, I can see where I can't reach with the California Duster):

Hope this was of some help... (and thanks as well, Sellshomes)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Incinr8