Could someone look at a car for me in Florida?

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure if this the right section to put this in, but here goes.
Could someone look at a RT/10 for me in Florida? I have one located in Naples, Jacksonville & Orlando. (I think there is already a member going to try and check out the Orlando one for me)
If you could let me know and I'll get the contact info to you.

The cars are about 16-18 hours for me to go look at. I have a tight work schedule I just can't take off to go on a wild goose chase.
Thanks let me know if you can help.

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this the right section to put this in, but here goes.
Could someone look at a RT/10 for me in Florida? I have one located in Naples, Jacksonville & Orlando. (I think there is already a member going to try and check out the Orlando one for me)
If you could let me know and I'll get the contact info to you.

The cars are about 16-18 hours for me to go look at. I have a tight work schedule I just can't take off to go on a wild goose chase.
Thanks let me know if you can help.

I can check out one in Jacksonville for you if you are looking at one other than mine.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the RT/10 in Naples @ Naples Motorsports?

I took a visit to Naples Motorsports when I moved to FL. They wouldn't really even talk to me. I wanted to take a look at a couple of cars they had, they said they had them in the back and couldn't get them out. I didn't buy my viper from them. They are usually way overpriced!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a visit to Naples Motorsports when I moved to FL. They wouldn't really even talk to me. I wanted to take a look at a couple of cars they had, they said they had them in the back and couldn't get them out. I didn't buy my viper from them. They are usually way overpriced!
I had a very similar experience. It's a nice place to look @ some very nice cars if your in the area but I would wouldn't buy anything there becuase of my experience and their prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang