Coupe Fuel Door

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up my new coupe and hate the chrome fuel door and wondering has anyone else out there got the same gripe and know where to find a black one. thanks B

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was kidding....its like a 1500 piece if I recall. remove it, send it out for anodizing or powdercoating. i know some convert guys that would give a left nut for that thing

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i thought i would have to do, but put it out there cause some one might have done it and didnt care for the black. thanks B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
actually they cost approx. $700 bucks at the stealer. are you looking for the stock painted fuel door, because i have one of those if youre interested. let me know.

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bigmike is it painted or powdercoated, due to possible wear and tear issues. let me know . thanks B

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike i didnt think the new coups could come with a black fuel door or is this from a vert because the fuel doors are different. Thanks B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its off my 04 vert. so you guys are telling me that the coupe and vert fuel doors are not interchangable? that *****, because i like the coupes fuel door much better. i guess anything is possible with an 18v sawzall though!

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the fuel caps are different animals. the metal around the coupe fuel door is tapered into the door giving it a much more recessed appearence. I can adapt the coupe fuel door into your convert, but it will cost a small fortune