"COUPED-UP" Owner/Drivers BROTHERHOOD, plz post here?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
\"COUPED-UP\" Owner/Drivers BROTHERHOOD, plz post here?

Who is "COUPED UP" in the growing brotherhood of SRT-C owner-drivers who have actually taken possession? I think 8 have IDd all over this board.

It would be interesting to see just how soon 25 or so SRT-Cs get 'streeted'. I bet only 30% of Viper owners read here, and way-fewer post, preferring to 'lurk'instead. ("Lurker" is a fond term we coined years ago.) But please un-lurk and say hello, or send me or a friend an email to post yur "NEW Addition"

I hope this thread can remain simply "I got mine" and maybe date details and maybe a pic. I hope no one feels the need to post added clutter, ie "still waiting" or "post pix" or "sweet ride" or such inane comments. We will just stipulate to those facts, OK? Thanks!.

Are YOU..... C O U P E D ~ ~ ~ U P ?

2coupedup.jpg

Jon Brobst, Portland OR, 007/200, streeted 9/29/05, CAAP/Timberline Dodge.

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Ok, Jon! You're number one , I'm number two. (not sure I really like how that sounds, lol!)

9729PA150053-med.JPG

Ken Markiewicz, Grand Rapids MI, 083/200, streeted 10-13-05, Grand Vennen C-D-J (Lowell, MI)

Next!?

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Have what I believe to be the 1st solid black one in the shop. Currently in a million pieces getting ready for the SEMA show next week. :cool:

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: 1st in CA....

Im in san diego. 037 /200 the 1st coupe in california. 10-17-05 - Matt (got it from Bill P.)

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1st in CA....

Jon,
Waiting here in NY for my First Edition. Good talking to you the other day. I just have to say you're the man when it comes to Viper parts and accessories. I can't wait to get delivery of the HRE 540Rs to put on my 2004 when it gets back from RSI.
Hope to get my new car before the snow hits.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"COUPED-UP\" Owner/Drivers BROTHERHOOD, plz post here?

Couped up today at 2:30 PM! 98/200, vin 0381. Thanks, John Gastman.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
008/200

Here is 008/200 in California

Thanks Surroz Dodge! Great deal! Quick delivery! Great service!

You must be registered for see images

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 008/200

Jon:

I'm 'still waiting', but in the meantime could you please 'post pix'. After all this is such a 'sweet ride.'

Inanely yours,

Dirk

P.S. Sorry, I must have missed the stipulation.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 008/200

Yes,Iam Couped up... :2tu:

Rick Priest, Va Beach Va, 044/200, streeted 10/27/05, Tysinger Dodge

Maybe the first FE SRTC on the South East? Iam at a loss for words at how Iam impressed with this Viper, first car I have ever got from a dealership with my name on the window sticker, Thanks DC..... :headbang:

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
038/200

Coupe up here in AZ, thanks to Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse.

Took the Coupe to Earnhardt Dodge today for a hood latch adjustment - had a crowd around it! Noone had seen one yet here in AZ. :)

Scheduled for Belanger headers next month.

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 038/200

I took delivery of my FE Coupe today. A very early build, VIN 00273. Bought from Bill P. Flew to Blair and am spending the next three to four days driving around the Black Hills then back to Woodhouse for a few post breakin "extras".

Lovin' this ride!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I took delivery of my FE Coupe today. A very early build, VIN 00273. Bought from Bill P. Flew to Blair and am spending the next three to four days driving around the Black Hills then back to Woodhouse for a few post breakin "extras".

Lovin' this ride!

That's the lowest vin I've seen so far for a First Edition Coupe.

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris,
What is your dash plaque number?

Bob K

Bob-

I was soooo tempted to post 06/200 just to tool you, but discretion prevailed. :D

My dash plaque is 102/200. As you know most plaques are randomly assigned. I think the VIN more closely approximates build sequence but don't know for sure.

It was cool to see my name on the window sticker. I was not expecting that.

Hope yours shows up soon!

-Chris :usa:

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just picked up my new FE SRTC Friday. Number 094/200. Matches my GT2. Love it so far. Makes the other cars feel old. Also bought the silver dash & console pieces from Mopar. Very nicely done.

Martin Kennedy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well, the 03 viper is gone... but the 06 coupe was delivered to my happy household on Friday. I've always wanted the blue with white stripes combination. The car looks outstanding. The first day my wife and I went to grab a bite to eat and 3 different cars stopped in the parking lot to take pictures. By the way 003\200.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Snakecharmer,
Tell me more about the silver dash and console pieces. Are they stick-on or actual replacement parts? Where can I see pictures, price, etc.?

Bob K

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Yes, please post pics of the silver center pieces,and vendor...gotta have it...

Bob K, where the heck is your Coupe??????

BTW, I see that silver center piece came factory with the 05 SRT/10 Comm.Edition W/B, are they that different on the interior than the Coupes?

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Silver Console

I will post some pics when I install it. It is the same as the one in the 05 Comm. Edition. When we were at the plant last month I asked Dan Knott if Mopar could offer the silver console like in the showcar and the Comm. Editions. He said he would look into it and three weeks later they are available at your local Dodge dealer! See, the SRT guys listen. You can order it in red, blue or silver through any Dodge dealer. The coupe and conv. have the same console.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Silver Console

Snakecharmer,
That would be awesome, thanks..

My opinion, they should of done the silver councel at C.A.A.P. like they showed the Coupe already having in the VCA Magazine...but, thats ok...

My FE Coupe is back at the dealership today having the A/C recall performed, they shipped it on 10/26 with out performing it like I thought they were earlier and that was why it was held up, so I was told ?????

BTW, anyone else with the Coupe having to open a door or window in order to fully close the trunk hatch????

Rick

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, the 03 viper is gone... but the 06 coupe was delivered to my happy household on Friday. I've always wanted the blue with white stripes combination. The car looks outstanding. The first day my wife and I went to grab a bite to eat and 3 different cars stopped in the parking lot to take pictures. By the way 003\200.

Martin,

Ever make it to Cameron Co. Airport to watch or participate with the PCA? _Great Folks_ - highly recommended! :2tu:

Cameron County inaugural event Check out the upper right photo....

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

So, how much are they charging for the silver console & dash parts? Are you having the dealer install them?

Still waiting for number 025/200!!!

Bob K

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

[/QUOTE] That's the lowest vin I've seen so far for a First Edition Coupe.

[/QUOTE]

The lowest retail vin # for SRT-C is 00265, the 4th retail unit completed.
Remember, the retail vins are quite jumbled and NOT in seqential order. In fact, the longest SRT-C FE sequence in retail units seems to be 3 cars.

The dash-plaques for 11-200 are even MORE random.....

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces

The part number for the silver console cover is #82209808. Retail price is $395. You should be able to get it for around $325. You can order through any Dodge dealer.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces

Is that for the 2 dash pieces? One around the radio and the other around the gear shift and emergency brake handle? Or are their 2 part #'s?