"COUPED-UP" Owner/Drivers BROTHERHOOD, plz post here?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces

I went to the dealer today to see my coupe for the first time (and also pay for it!). I had instructed them to not do anything to it until I saw it. Boy was I surprised at how dirty it was having just been loaded off an enclosed carrier. They said it went directly into the building from the truck. The odometer shows 10 miles - is that what I should expect it to show? I started it up briefly and thought the exhaust sound was very pleasing (inside a small 2 car sized room).

My intention was to drive it home but as I got ready to leave it started raining with wind. That plus the heavy rush hour traffic pursuaded me to leave it there. They are going to clean and detail it for me so that I can pick it up when the weather dries out a bit (hopefully Friday).

I got this car at a great price ($1000 over dealer invoice) and have nothing but praise for Mike and Tom at Lynnwood Dodge. I also ordered the silver dash panel ($350) while I was there. Can't wait to get it home and tucked into my garage. It probably won't see much street time until spring.

Bob K

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces-Bob K

That coupe #25 is old news,I had the door open & was checking it out at noon today. You are the 2nd Washington VCA member to check out # 25 your,way to slow. Told the salesman I was there to pick-up Bobs new coupe,he took me right to it.Then I was worried Bob wouldnt invite me back to whoop him in horseshoes.Rudy tute,tute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :usa: :usa: :D :D :2tu: :2tu:

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces-Bob K

BOB K,

Mine had 5 miles on it when I picked it up,what a beauty, I love this car, wait till you get it on the road, the sound is great, snarl-snarl-pop-pop, although I may do a corsa up grade or something.

Everyone around here simply loves it..

I quess I will now be taking this along with my GTS to the grave....

BTW,Please post pics of the dash/councel pieces after you install, think I may do the same thing...

Rick

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Console Pieces

500 miles is not alot of miles. You can do this in a weekend. Change the oil, check all nuts & bolts and start getting on it by the following weekend.

VVRRRMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"COUPED-UP\" Owner/Drivers BROTHERHOOD, plz post here?

Picked up 113/200 from Stoneridge Dodge here in SF Bay Area in Dublin! Only 7 miles on it and the only issue was a thread in the white paint! Pics coming! Thanks Wayne! For the SF Bay Area go with Stoneridge!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Tim... rack up some miles. I'm lovin mine.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hello all, #68 streeted on 11/04 in new jersey. vin 100363. the main reason i wanted this one was because of number 68. you do me and i'll owe you one!!! see ya on the street. rich.

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hello all, #68 streeted on 11/04 in new jersey. vin 100363. the main reason i wanted this one was because of number 68. you do me and i'll owe you one!!! see ya on the street. rich.
I prefer She does me and I owe her one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fessup605