Couple events in the next Few weeks...

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
March 29'th Cecil County Drags. Car show Swap meet and Drag racing.
I am friends with the promoter of this event and we are encouraged to bring our Vipers. Need helmet and long sleeves.

April 5'th Oil Change Day (My house) I have a couple lifts and every tool you could need. Bring your own oil and filter. Everyone welcome. Hours Noon till 4pm and we will caravan to a local cruise night a few miles away (PM me for details)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
March 29'th Cecil County Drags. Car show Swap meet and Drag racing.
I am friends with the promoter of this event and we are encouraged to bring our Vipers. Need helmet and long sleeves.

April 5'th Oil Change Day (My house) I have a couple lifts and every tool you could need. Bring your own oil and filter. Everyone welcome. Hours Noon till 4pm and we will caravan to a local cruise night a few miles away (PM me for details)

Steve, I will be there for the oil change day on April 5. We can put my car back up on the lift and re-torque any of those pan bolts if necessary.

Scott

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bumping this to the top. Steve has a very nice garage, and his hospitality and knowledge of our cars are second to none. His annual "oil change day" is always fun. Even if you aren't doing anything to your car, just come and hang out. And the cruise night which we go to afterwards is very close by, and is a staple of our summer car gigs in this area.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bumping this back to the top. It's next Saturday folks. Hope to see some of you guys at Steve's, with a nice cruise-in at Pike Creek later in the afternoon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang