Couple of spots left for Willow Springs 9/5

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, $115. But seriously, why not join in? You couldn't **** worse than SoCal!!!
laugh.gif

P.S., I think the real answer to your question is $10 to get into the facility for the day. Please come! I would love to see a yellow Gen I in person and meet you (or have we already met -- shame on me if I don't remember!).

OP
OP
F

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we haven't met yet. For 10 bux I am in to watch Vipers all day even if they are just parked. Let me know so I can ride up with you guys. To answer your question about joining in..... I would love to, but I would rather come one day and see what its like first. Im only a student and wasting a 100 bux if I cant hang is too much. Owning a Viper pretty much ties up all my funds in gas, payments, maintenance, etc etc BUT if I see that its within my capabilities I WILL join in next time so I can always participate in all the smack that goes down around here. Soon I am planning on adding to the family. Probably the creamiest cream puff of them all a 2002 Graphite GTS then no one will have any excuses because I will spank the cream puffs with my cream puff, and the Rt/10s with my RT, and the cast pistoners with my casts...well you get the idea. Looking forward to meeting all of you as well as seeing what these track events are all about.

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen,

Where do you live? I am caravaning up with Joe Anderson from Redondo Beach. We will meet SoCal Rebell at the Denny's at the Roxford exit off the 5 (1st exit after the 405-5 merge going northbound) at around 7:00 am (
dead.gif
I know the early hour *****).

I hear you as far as the $$. But as far as whether you can hang or not, I wouldn't worry about it. It will be a challenge your first time out, but you have to start somewhere. Also, there will be many beginners there, as well as many skilled drivers. I still feel like I have a lot to learn (and I do) after several times out.

BTW, this event is sponsored by the Turbo Buick club and will be most heavily attended by Impala SS guys, believe it or not. However, we will have a handful of Viper guys there, including SloCal, myself, Joe Anderson (who may be brining his race-prepped Celica and not his RT/10, but he is still undecided), Ken Haney (sp?), and I believe even PMUM (is he going by Smackie Chan now???).

Anyway, please join us one way or the other. Let me know if you want to hook up at the Denny's. Also, I may be off by +/- 15 min on the departure time. SloCal will correct me if I'm wrong, as he always does!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6:45am Venom Loser.

Allen there is ONE spot left, there is a beginner group which I think is the absolute BEST format for your first time. But if you just want to attend bring a helmet and you can ride shotgun for a few laps with us and get a "feel".

Also Venom Loser, there will be at least 2 more Vipers there that I know of, Chris and the legendary Paul Mumford.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
6:45am Venom Loser.

Allen there is ONE spot left, there is a beginner group which I think is the absolute BEST format for your first time. But if you just want to attend bring a helmet and you can ride shotgun for a few laps with us and get a "feel".

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and if you are fortunate enough to ride with SloCal, you can even get a "feel" for everyone else's taillights.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One spot left Kid, you got the cajones to to fill it? I'll show you tail lights. Cluck, cluck, cluck! Smells like chicken tastes like chicken it must be Kid97GTS.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
One spot left Kid, you got the cajones to to fill it? I'll show you tail lights. Cluck, cluck, cluck! Smells like chicken tastes like chicken it must be Kid97GTS.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be there, with a little something NIIIIIIIIICE for you. I'll bring the SuperKraut, you bring the "talent."

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this SMACK, who could resist? I am in! Just signed up. Kid, Slocal, and Venom Looser you better bring your A game. Should be a really fun event. Mumford, better bring the 550 so you can leave in style when you get kicked out of your own house.

WAR 2000 Creampuff!!!!

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, last time up, Mumzo was clicking off some pretty relaxed 30 flats (in way slow traffic) totally stock on small Hoosiers. That car is no pig and the driver seems to have a decent handle on it.

Not sure if I have the day down yet, but if so I'll try to make it. If the car spots are filled maybe I'll run the Karts. Sounds like fun.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'd like to come and show everyone my 2001 Saphire GTS w/stripes, but then, y'all already got your Vipers, so its no big deal to you. But I'd still come anyhow, just to be around the fun, and learn some things, but-

I dont have anyone fully trained to run my busniess yet, and I must needs tend to it everyday.
crying.gif
On Wednesdays we typically are going like gangbusters, and I am required to supervise, troubleshoot, adjust, respond to emergencies, co-ordinate, etc, etc.

Where do you guys find the time? Are you living on the interest from your lottery winnings? The only time I have is the weekends, that is, if I am not finishing up some hot project.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, this should be fun. I'll see if I can get some models together and a still photographer on short notice. We'll do some layouts with the Vipers in between laps.

OP
OP
F

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot I didn't realize it was in the middle of the week. I will try to get the day off. After September 21st my schedule is all open but until then I am stuck with responsibilities at school. The early hours however are no problem and its not far from my house. I live off the 210 and the 2 right near the Rose Bowl.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21