Crab Feast Caravan From Richmond

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in meeting up in Richmond to caravan up to the crab feast? Will meet up with other group in Springfield (possibly Fredericksburg as well). If interested, please let me know so I can find a suitable meeting place.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking that shopping center just off 295 again. Once I get the details from Gus we can figure out a time to be able to meet up with everyone. I'm also seeing if there's going to be a caravan out of Fredericksburg to meet up with as well.

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going and taking some family in my srt-10 ram since my GTS is in the middle of finishing a roe install. I can meet you all somewhere in fredricksburg just let me know when and where.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going and taking some family in my srt-10 ram since my GTS is in the middle of finishing a roe install. I can meet you all somewhere in fredricksburg just let me know when and where.

We usually meet in the Logan's Steakhouse parking lot in Central Park. Plenty of room and easy to get back on the highway. Once I get the itinerary, I'll try to arrange a time to meet there.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time are you guys planning to leave there? I'll have the Freddy crew meet you guys as you pass this way.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After looking at the itinerary from Gus, I'm thinking about meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings at 295 and Route 1 (near Virginia Center Commons) at 9a. This will leave us about a 40 minute trip to Fredericksburg to meet at the Logan's Steakhouse parking lot to meet up with the F'burg crew about 10-10:30a. If we leave there no later than 10:45a, then we can be at the Springfield meeting spot by about 12p. How does this sound? Suggestions are welcome.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its at the same church we met at last year. Don't know the exact address. Kelly may be able to assist you in getting the exact address.

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After looking at the itinerary from Gus, I'm thinking about meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings at 295 and Route 1 (near Virginia Center Commons) at 9a. This will leave us about a 40 minute trip to Fredericksburg to meet at the Logan's Steakhouse parking lot to meet up with the F'burg crew about 10-10:30a. If we leave there no later than 10:45a, then we can be at the Springfield meeting spot by about 12p. How does this sound? Suggestions are welcome.

Okay, so I originally thought going up 81 would be quicker for us but, I was wrong. After looking at the map & checking GPS; 64 is the route we'll be taking. :drive: Looking forward to meeting everyone; c-ya at the Buffalo Wild Wings at 9am.

:)
Amy (& Eric)

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Richmond group will meet at BWW (1090 Virginia Center Parkway) between 8:30a and 9a...we will leave right at 9a to head to F'burg and meet more people before heading to Springfield.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll get you my cell number in case there are any issues.

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, have 2 Vipers from VA Beach (black & copperhead) heading up north for the Beltway leg Saturday morning. I'll let you know by Friday eve if we'll meet up with your crew off 295 to finish the rest of the trip to Alexandria, VA. -Bill

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! That leg from Central Va. to South Side DC Beltway looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! Looking forward to catching up with you all in Annapolis!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte