Crab Feast Cruise reservation forms have been mailed.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might have to attend this looks like fun!

Were is the rally point in the Annapolis area? I will probably just meet you guys there with the wife.

I had another obligation but I think I need to move it:D:D:D

Andy Wheeler

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Were is the rally point in the Annapolis area? I will probably just meet you guys there with the wife.

Andy Wheeler

It should be on the registration form. Email me if it's not.

John

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all i plan on attending my first crab feast and am really excited. I just have one question if i bring my dad as a guest and he rides with me in my viper can i have other guests follow me in my ram srt-10? I guess is there a limit on the guest i could bring? Also any caravans leaving from around the fredricksburg area im in warrenton.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with a guest. John, are we meeeting up with the caravan this year or are we doing the saem thing. Doesn't matter to me either way. Just let me know what you want to do.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all i plan on attending my first crab feast and am really excited. I just have one question if i bring my dad as a guest and he rides with me in my viper can i have other guests follow me in my ram srt-10? I guess is there a limit on the guest i could bring? Also any caravans leaving from around the fredricksburg area im in warrenton.

No problem on guests following you in their car(s). There is no limit on how many guests members can bring, as long as you get the reservation form into me on time so I can get an accurate count, and as long as it does not sell out.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andy Wheeler

Andy, I send out an itinerary to all those that have submitted their reservation forms. The itinerary contains places, and times. I'm still in the process of confirming the Annapolis location.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A few of us usually meet up in Fredericksburg (either in the Logan's parking lot or at the McDonalds in Stafford). Usually starts to take shape about a week before the cruise.

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a caravan up from Richmond?

We're still working out the details but, we're planning to attend. We'll be coming up 81; could meet at the 81/64 interchange if that works for you.

Amy (& Eric)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a caravan/rally point at a Church in Springfield as we have done for the past two years for anyone coming from Virginia/points south. Address and time to follow.

Looking forward to it!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still working out the details but, we're planning to attend. We'll be coming up 81; could meet at the 81/64 interchange if that works for you.

Amy (& Eric)

That's kind of out the way for Richmond (2 hours west of Richmond). We usually head straight up 95 to meet the group in Springfield. But thanks anyway.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a caravan/rally point at a Church in Springfield as we have done for the past two years for anyone coming from Virginia/points south. Address and time to follow.

Looking forward to it!

I'll be meeting you guys up there! Will there be the usual parade of spectators gawking at all the cars? :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang