Crab Feast Cruise - Tickets & Itinerary being mailed out Thursday.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD members - If you haven't sent in your reservation, and you want to go, get in touch with me right away, there is still room, I just need to know so I can get you down. Members from other regions are welcome as well, but you must email me by Thursday June 2nd.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there more details about this? I just purchased viper and it is coming in this weekend. From Fairfax, VA.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there more details about this? I just purchased viper and it is coming in this weekend. From Fairfax, VA.

For more info, read the following thread:
http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=542259&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

If you are interested in attending email me as soon as possible. This is a members (and their guests) event, but since you are a new owner, if you plan to join the VCA, you will be able to attend the Crab Feast.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
For anyone out on Delmarva - four, possibly five, of us will be meeting at the Centre at Salisbury Mall around noon to cruise up Route 50 to the Feast. I'm just putting this out in case anyone wants to stop in and put a few faces to the names. The group must leave around 1:15 but, even if its brief, its always fun to meet other owners.