crack in instrument panel!!!!!

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found a surprise after winter storage....cracked instrument panel at gauges in 2 places. If anyone has a lead on an original instrument panel in excellent condition for a '96 gts they would like to move, give me a shout. Already checked with Chuck Tator, not available new through Dodge anymore. Has anyone had this happen to their dash?? :curse:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Scharf is the man. Had a T section in stock from a GTS great price and brilliant service.

OP
OP

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses. Paul is looking for one. I've never had a dash crack on any of my cars. Car was never in an accident; can't figure this one out. No longer available through dodge anymore for the '96 gts, so chances are it has happened to someone else. Cracks are located just above center gauges(on humps); maybe a stress point in that area. And keprht, i always keep my crack cool,dash will heat it up and melt it!!! lol :nono:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Found a surprise after winter storage....cracked instrument panel at gauges in 2 places. If anyone has a lead on an original instrument panel in excellent condition for a '96 gts they would like to move, give me a shout. Already checked with Chuck Tator, not available new through Dodge anymore. Has anyone had this happen to their dash??

Thanks for the honorable mention to PartsRack.

Ken...watch your priority mail for the Indy Pace Decal set and patches, keychain etx......we have panels, but the 96 GTS is especially easy to repair.
Call me to discuss...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery