Craftsman Tool Chest Deal of a lifetme!

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to misuse this email address to all of you members but when I come across a deal like this I feel I need to pass it on.

For those of you who turn your own wrenches or just need the room for a larger tool box this is the deal of a lifetime. From what I gather Craftsman has a heck of a lot of back stock on their black tool boxes as most everyone buying Craftsman wants the red, so they have discounted their 52" 23 drawer combo tool chest from an original price of $1,999.98 all the way down to $999.98!!! I am a AAA member so I get another 5% off of that price, my total out the door per combo with tax was only $1,051.49. That is with tax! This is not the cheap box either it is the ball bearing drawer with grip latch locks. I just could not pass up letting the word out on this. By the way use your Discover Card like I did and get a promotional 10% cash back bonus. So after AAA discount, Discover bonus, Sears discount you really are only out $946.34 after taxes. That is cheaper than the lower cabinet alone.

BTW- I don't work for Sears, but I hate that a decent tool chest is $2000! Thought you guys may want to capitalize on the deal as well. The link can be found here: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_009H0029000B?prdNo=20&blockNo=20&blockType=G20

Several other combos are on sale but this is by far the best bang for your buck!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow! they have really gone up, i bought that same box 5 years ago for 950.00

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow! they have really gone up, i bought that same box 5 years ago for 950.00

I looked at them years ago too, didn't remember them being that low but yes, metal is going up! I am in commercial construction and metal studs increase about 20% every year it seems.