CRAIG - your days are numbered!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Craig (all other trolls, negative posters, Viper naysayers):

My norm is not to reply or even acknowledge your negative posts, but word has it that Vipermad has a new software update with one BEAUTIFUL feature - IGNORE USER.

Guess who goes to the top of the list?

Have a great day! :2tu:

Hopefully this puts a little more pressure on Vipermad to get that upgrade installed ASAP!

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocket62

You must have way too much time on your hands to worry about such things.

as for "negative posters", since the Viper is NOT a perfect car, a negative poster could be a honest poster.

Luc.00GTS

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the software would allow me to turn everyone off, except me. Then I would only be able to see my posts and talk to myself. :D

No.... I think that would be too annoying. :crazy:

CuriousCuda :usa:

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey

My norm is not to reply or even acknowledge your negative posts, but word has it that Vipermad has a new software update with one BEAUTIFUL feature - IGNORE USER.

Hopefully this puts a little more pressure on Vipermad to get that upgrade installed ASAP!

Did someone say something? I thought I heard something. Ohh well. ;)

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moderating (for personal attacks, language, etc.) is one thing, but the "negative" posts actually are part of these DISCUSSIONS. Not everyone is going to always agree with everything you say. We all have our own built-in "software"...it's called ignoring whatever posts you don't like. What's so difficult about that?

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey if makes some happy, great. I think opinions on either side of an issue is what makes a discussion. I'm not afraid to hear a contrarian opinion, are you?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Been in use at the Alley for months now. But Craig??? He's a budding superstar! :headbang:

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that people like Craig keep things interesting. If some of you cannot take the sarcasm that he deals out, you all need to settle down. I know the GEN III Forum cries about Craig on a daily basis, but I thought the GEN I/II Forum could handle some funnies.

If it wasn't for Craig, I wouldn't even go to the GEN III Forum.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blame canada. Craig set me up on the VA, I have proof! Mrob is actually red5! Chuck is really a woman!

....yeah.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the person over there a smart-ass know it all?

I don't think I ever signed up over there... I may have but I doubt it. Seeing as how they are going to be king of the hill maybe I'll check it out :laugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960