Crap Magnet

CHAOS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably 80% of the time when I park my car there is a POS next to it when I get back. It does not matter if the lot has 50 open spots or one and I always park with at least 5 spots on either side of the car and only to run into a store for a few minutes. Does everyone else have this problem and if so, why does this happen???

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in a small private community, there is a small town about 8 miles away where we do our shopping etc. I never have that problem there, but whenever I go into the city it happens every time I park the car. :dunno:

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you are parking in the "Beer swilling lay-a-bout" for a job section by mistake...:D I only have this happen when i use the truck:dunno:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time, even when I park out in the BFE portion of the lot, but I figured out why. It is just someone who has an appreciation for your car and then they are too lazy to park somewhere else and walk over to it. Easier to just park beside it, to look at it.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just someone who has an appreciation for your car and then they are too lazy to park somewhere else and walk over to it. Easier to just park beside it, to look at it.
Exactly!

And yes, happens all the time here too.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted this in another thread...

The wife and I took in a movie today and I parked in the back of the lot all by myself. This is what I found when I came out...:rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:
I just posted this in another thread...

The wife and I took in a movie today and I parked in the back of the lot all by myself. This is what I found when I came out...:rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images

Really? I say BS..Like you'd park your viper out by itself while you watch a movie.....:dunno:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just last week I went to a dairy queen in a small strip mall. Not a single car parked in front or anywhere near the front. I parked across the lot and was the only car in the lot. Probably 50 spots open including as I said, spots in front of the store.

As I was eating I saw a truck pull up, go across the lot, stop, and back in the spot right next to my car. I normally wouldn't say anything but I was so amazed that he chose to do that, I felt compelled to ask him why. As he was walking across the lot, I walked up to him and explained that the reason I parked where I did was so no other person would park next to my car. I asked why, with every single other spot open, including in front of where he was going, he chose to drive across the lot and park next to my car? He simply said, "I didn't think about it." I said, "You obviously did!" Then he said as he was walking away that he hated people that thought their car was special and parked far away like that. He then went into one of the stores. This happened only one other time when some guy parked his hummer right next to, and I mean right next to my Viper.

Go figure.

Last edited:

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've heard the "parking next to a nice car because I'm considerate and won't door ding you, and to keep away someone who would" excuse before.

It's a legitimate reason, but I think also they just really wanted to park there to look like they are special too.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Then he said as he was walking away that he hated people that thought their car was special and parked far away like that.
Go figure.

See this is the mentality that ****** me off. I don't "think" the car is special, the car just IS special, that is a given and you park far out to avoid ass hats like this :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some real jerks out there. Last summer I parked my Ion way out away while I went to lunch. When I came back out I found this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Not cool :nono:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha!

The funny part is that IS his Ion :lmao: And he's just as proud of it as his Viper!

(I'm about to suffer the wrath of Stretch)
:bolt:

If I had a yellow Viper and an Ion, I'd prob love the Ion more :lmao:

^^^^ I know, I met him last weekend he loves that thing :)

What was your impression of him? He's been pretty bitter ever since Saturn folded :rolaugh:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny stuff Stretch:)

Chrissss, Im speachless. I dont know how i would have personally dealt with a ********* like that. I feal sorry for poeople like that. It makes me wander if they were raised that way or if its possible to be born a hater:dunno:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carry a valve stem remover tool in your car. Next clown that parks close, loosen his valve stem==1 if you're a nice guy, and 2 or more if you're really po'd. Just loosen em so it flattens later.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha!

The funny part is that IS his Ion :lmao: And he's just as proud of it as his Viper!

(I'm about to suffer the wrath of Stretch)
:bolt:

Wrath? What wrath?? We can still be friends even though your car is red & you have a vette. Now Chad on the other hand....

The funnier part is that they knew I didn't drive the Viper that day but made me park in the middle anyways.

^^^^ I know, I met him last weekend he loves that thing :)

:2tu:

If I had a yellow Viper and an Ion, I'd prob love the Ion more :lmao:

What was your impression of him? He's been pretty bitter ever since Saturn folded :rolaugh:

You're just bitter that my tupperware will smoke your ricey mitsu :burnout:

Sorry for the thread jack!

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It never hurts my feelings when somebody checks out my car no matter what their station in life is even if they park next to my car in the process.:)