CT Vipers & Coffee Cruise May 3rd

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT Vipers & Coffee

When: Sunday May 3rd, 2009
Time: 9:30am
Meeting Place: Starbucks 412 Cromwell Ave. Rocky Hill, CT

Every Sunday between 8:00 and 12:00 a group of car enthusiasts meet at the Starbucks in Rocky Hill, CT to shoot the breeze, plan trips, tours, cruises, trade secrets, advise, and generally say hello. This was started by the Ferrari club in CT in 2008 and was wildly successful. A core group of Ferrari's, Lambo's, Porsche's and Vipers are present nearly every Sunday and occasionally draw a crowd of other Ferrari's, Lambo's, Merc's and other performance vehicles and bikes.

Since we have some new members in CT, as well as potential members on the fence, this would be a great way to establish a Sunday morning cruise ritual, meet some new faces and make new friends (and members ;)). Thanks to our own Quick Silver for the heads up on this cruise.

Please feel free to stop in...ALL are welcome.

***Please enter Starbucks from Route 3 as the Elm street (route 160) entrance has scrapped more than one spoiler.***

Directions:
Starbucks.JPG

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could spit on the place from my house and seeing that I just got my car to pass emmissions for the first time in 5 YEARS on saturday I wont be hiding from Johnny Law !!! See ya there or...if you want meet up at my place on right off the Berlin Tpke and show up in Force. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was so close to you. I like the show of force...I'm trying to get a few Vipers from Wtby to come out with us. Can't let the Ferrari guys hog all of the attention. :D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed:

(1.) ViperTony
(2.) GregA
(3.) MarkG
(4.) BomboViper93
(5.) Quick Silver

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For clueless others like me, this is just south of Hartford, CT. 105 miles from me in NYC.

I'd like to go Mr. T, but it will be a last minute call. 210 miles on a Sunday....doesn't get much better than that! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For clueless others like me, this is just south of Hartford, CT. 105 miles from me in NYC.

I'd like to go Mr. T, but it will be a last minute call. 210 miles on a Sunday....doesn't get much better than that! :2tu:

No problem Scott. I'm trying to get these stubborn CT-based Vipers out of winter hibernation around here. I don't expect the NY brethren to come all this way for coffee. This may be our mini-Captree in between NY/CT events. If I can find a decent ******* I was going to call this event "Cooters" for "Coffee" & "*******". :D But after reading Cooters in print, it doesn't sound so good. BTW, if anyone in CT knows a great ******* location, post it and we'll do lunch after the cruise.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
starbucks usually has hotter chicks in it...and in nice weather, better dressed (or less )

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

There is a ******* right on the Berlin Tpke in Wethersfield.....about a 15 minute ride from that Starbucks.

(Tony)...:) If it's the ******* I'm thinking of I hope they upgraded the staff. The last time I was there (Long time ago)...it looked like the staff was on lease from the women's prison. Maybe I'm thinking about those two strip joints on the turnpike. :dunno: Like I said, it was a long time ago...probably before I got married. :D

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOPS!!! yeah I meant Tony...(I was reading from your post above and got Scott stuck in the brain):D

The talent in that particular ******* can vary widely from day to day. They have a car show there every friday night in the summer and some nights are winners and some nights losers. The strips I wouldn't know anything about espcially cuz the woman is standing right over my shoulder as I type.:lmao:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I would like to join in if my Vipers back from Tators, but I already commited to the Auto Show/Parade Fun Bike & Run May 3. :( I'll have to join in another time.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, shall I bring Whine & ChEEse for the others and Deviled Eggs for the REAL car club?

"Check list: pack a handful of hat pins for popping as many bubbles as possible! :lmao: "

May I join you? :D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I would like to join in if my Vipers back from Tators, but I already commited to the Auto Show/Parade Fun Bike & Run May 3. :( I'll have to join in another time.

Jimmy! No problem. We'll most likely do this every Sunday where we don't have a scheduled regional event. We had to start this at some point and since there's a handful of us that can't make it to the Bike & Run event, we wanted to get together for a quick morning cruise.

So, shall I bring Whine & ChEEse for the others and Deviled Eggs for the REAL car club?

"Check list: pack a handful of hat pins for popping as many bubbles as possible! :lmao: "
May I join you? :D

Chuck, LOL. Based on some of the local Viper owners that have been going to this, they say that the other car club is a decent bunch. Nonetheless, we can't have them hog all of the glory now can we? :D Of course you are always welcome!

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is still on but I can't make it as I've been battling a stomach virus all week and feel like crap. If anyone does go, please post pics here.

Last edited:

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is still on but I can't make it as I've been battling a stomach virus all week and feel like crap. If anyone does go, please post pics here.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I went with the kids but not the car. I got there at 10:30 and there wasn't a single car there except for customers! Did I miss something?

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. everyone cancels (particularly the Ferrari's) when there's even a hint of rain...or a cloud.