Custom Colors

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Guys, In the midst of trying to decide on a different colour for my 03 SRT. Its currently black which I love but my Cuda is black as well and one black car is enough for me to try and look after. I would love to see some custom color SRTs, if they had aftermarket wheels that would be a bonus as I am also in the market for new rims. I have been leaning towards a orange colour (like Toxic only less bronze). Thanks, 70Cuda

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a beauttiful custom yellow with pearl..ill get you some pics..an 03 as well

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that Lambo orange, looks great, do you have any better pics of it with the 19/20s?

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics....
[media]http://www.kouchicentral.com/images/08%20dukes/IMG_1331.JPG[/media]
[media]http://www.kouchicentral.com/images/08%20malibu%20january/IMG_9304.JPG[/media]

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like both those colours but am leaning towards an orange. NK did you ever consider striping your car? i wonder how the new style skiny to wide stripes would look on that Lambo orange. Love the wheels too, they are one of the styles I'm considering so your pics are very helpful. I do love black but I was just at a cruise in tonight and it drives me crazy how you see every imperfection in it. Thinking about painting the Cuda too, a shade of green either sublime or sassy grass which are factory colours or SSG. Considered painting the Viper SSG but my buddy beat me to it, here's his car.

Last edited:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started with a medieum gray and changed it and added and removed until I was happy. Also used star fire flake instead of random flake. Really popps in the sun.

Attachments

• Copy of 100_2254.jpg
    Copy of 100_2254.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 59

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ssg looks good but I think that acr desighn paint would have looked much better if he had got the 2008 hood

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black moon I usually hate silver but yours is stunning

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Orange? This is a house of kolors nova orange over a silver base followed up by kandy red. Had I been there when my body guy was painting it - I might have stopped at that orange as I think it looks pretty cool!
orange3.jpg

red6.jpg

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like both those colours but am leaning towards an orange. NK did you ever consider striping your car? i wonder how the new style skiny to wide stripes would look on that Lambo orange. Love the wheels too, they are one of the styles I'm considering so your pics are very helpful. I do love black but I was just at a cruise in tonight and it drives me crazy how you see every imperfection in it. Thinking about painting the Cuda too, a shade of green either sublime or sassy grass which are factory colours or SSG. Considered painting the Viper SSG but my buddy beat me to it, here's his car.

Thought about putting stripes on it, but decided against it. The wheels are polished HRE 542s, 19/20.

Denny and Black Moon those shades of silver are awesome!

Twister, the yellow looks good.

Rocket, You've got nothing to complain about that Kandy Red is beautiful.

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PPG makes an awesome yellow with pearl in it. THe name of the color is Yella and its in their vibrance line. i would def check it out.

V

Venomiss

Saleen had a Beryllium orange that was beautiful. I wish they had used it on a Viper.
(That color would also look interesting as piping on the graphite cars too)

That with dark side fades and black wheels.

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like all those colours, the Saleen Berilium colour is my favourite but you can't buy that colour from Saleen. It was a $17000 option on their cars, what a joke!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang