Custom, Dodge, VCA, SRT10's numbered for group buy

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Custom, Dodge, VCA, SRT10\'s numbered for group buy

I want to add an SRT10 to the family, but not crazy about any of the colors.

Was wondering, how many people would be interested in a VCA group buy of a custom, Dodge built, SRT10?
A custom exterior color and interior, different wheels and a few other up grades we would think of. Give it an Austin Martin look and feel. Maybe some dark wood in the interior. etc. etc.
Would Dodge build 25-50 cars for us? Numbered.
I personally would pay another $10k to $20k for a numbered 1 of 50 deep red or triple blue Dodge custom SRT/10

What say you?

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Custom, Dodge, VCA, SRT10\'s numbered for group buy

Good luck, but no way it can happen, IMO. What custom color will 50 people agree to, even if DC decided to accomodate a few individuals? I would think the changes you mentioned would run more than $20k. Why not just get a red one, then get it painted dark red. You could save some by not having to completely dismantle the car. And you'd have a lot more control of the project by just going aftermarket on the stock car you purchase.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What about a 1 of 50 VCA eddition unless you don't like Yellow and black. It has custom touches inside and special wheels and hood stipe and other details. I think there is one on e-bay.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Before Dodge makes 50 VCA SRT coupes. Members with deposites ready could have some say in what it would look like. The color (maybe even one Dodge is already using) and some imput on the interior and maybe wheels.
A car you have painted your own custom color is always going to look just like that. Over time it will be worth less money than stock.

The current colors add nothing to the cars lines and beauty. IMO
look at the red and white Austin made up. Who would'nt pay a few more dollars to be one of 50 or 100 owners of that Viper?

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=494415&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1