CUSTOM G1 & G2 heat retractor hood is done....check it out......

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally, we are now making our new custom G1 & G2 heat retractor hood. It is all done, ready for order... which like I said before from the last post...brand new mold, perfect finishing...can't beat it...prep time for your local bodyshop will cut down to less than 30 mins...which compared to most of aftermarket hood out there, 30 mins of prep time is NOTHING....top and underside are all fully finished like PAINTED already.....if you need more details, pm or e-mail us, and for more pictures on the finished hood or even "making the hood", please check under our gallery...we can do color matching before shipping too...thanks guys

6544finished_hood_5-med.jpg
6544finished_hood_4-med.jpg
6544finished_hood_7-med.jpg

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: CUSTOM G1 & G2 elite heat retractor hood is done....check it out......

looks nice...how much ?

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

question on the hood price also.....

Thanks

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How much does it weigh also?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you guys should change out my prototype hood (from the original manufacturer) for free since I was one of the first... and since I had to have my body guy spend over 15 hrs sanding and preparing for paint..

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

no, the naca duct is NOT a triangle, it's 100% same as the original duct...just had the mark around it, that's all....

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What does the underside look like, the other guys (No names) was the worst looking piece of crap, I hope yours is better! Some close ups, in good light would be appriciated.

The joints were delaming, the 4 studs were loose, and so on.

I do wish you the best of luck

Mark

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[******] is a heat retractor?

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Our new hood underside is fully finished...smooth just like the top side...totally paintable...and followin are some pictures to show you step by step, how we did the under side, which it was fully done up right....just tons of time into the underside to make it perfect...and 2x15 or 3x10 hand laid fiberglass is used to produce our new hood and our other fiberlgass parts. This means that the parts are SUPER light weight yet ridged, and 2x stronger than the original hood, plus all parts was properly trimmed right out from the mold....

We have spotted several copies, knockoffs, look alikes advertised on the web or carried by other viper vendors. which someone out there still got the OLD mold, which it's just totally CRAP...compare theirs to ours is day & night difference...so we are the ONLY one selling the REAL genuine heat retractor hood...

6544272511441KXOkPl_ph-med.jpg
6544272510708HYiHzr_ph-med.jpg
6544265424052MzfdQX_ph-med.jpg
6544265423628dAyiUo_ph-med.jpg
6544263922696tGLqUu_ph-med.jpg
6544263921454FFpxxV_ph-med.jpg
6544281584716dTzGpt_ph-med.jpg

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Still no price?

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
speaker holes on both sides....huh...i think we should start doing it....and about the price, we are still trying to figure out how much labor and everything into each hood, so we should have a price for everything by next week...because each hood is done up right with time and skill, and we can prob only produce 1 hood per week, maybe MAX 2 hoods...thanks

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you guys should change out my prototype hood (from the original manufacturer) for free since I was one of the first... and since I had to have my body guy spend over 15 hrs sanding and preparing for paint..
I know all about that, I spent 8 hrs fixing Ed's (acellr8) fascia. Adam this could almost be construed as a bash against Elite...

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know all about that, I spent 8 hrs fixing Ed's (acellr8) fascia. Adam this could almost be construed as a bash against Elite...
Adam wouldn't do that!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

has a price been established?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AHH, quit your wining I paid you $25 for your services. :2tu:

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AHH, quit your wining I paid you $25 for your services. :2tu:

Yeah and you didn't even hook me up when we went out last time! (remember I cna't close the deal)