Custom plate finally arrived

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got it, only took 118 days. It used to be 30 days, then it was 90, and they were late so I had to go back for a second temporary. I was hoping I'd get it before VOI, and got lucky as it just got here. This has been my screen name on various things for over 15 years, so it works out perfectly. Now to find an awesome license plate trim...

You must be registered for see images attach

:drive:

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the plate. As for the plate trim, if you're not looking for anything "blingly" I love my WeatherTech frame. It has a rubber gasket to keep moisture/dirt out, rubber screw caps and a clear plastic cover that looks like nice thick glass. You can get it for cheaper if U look around too, I'm sure.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/license-plate-cover.html?productid=license-plate-cover&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_medium=GoogleProductSearch&utm_campaign=CSE&gclid=CLrF8vrExbICFYw-Mgoddh0A6A

You must be registered for see images attach

F

FrgMstr

Some of you might watch out about covering the license plate with anything. Even clear here in Texas is against the law and an excuse to pull you over.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
118 days, what did they do, organize the Inmates? Maybe they outsourced license plates to China.

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's been over 90 days for mine and still waiting. It probably was outsourced to China. Like 98912 mine also has many years of history (over 30 yrs).