cyber tire kickers

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
selling a car has changed in the last few years.. I'm getting 5-8 inquires a week on my acr, nobody comes by to look or call on the phone, it's all e-mail and what i like to call cyber tire kickers........kind of liked it better the old way........

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....I agree....

....I have bought lots of MOPAR Muscle and other collector cars in the last 30 years.....when Hemmings came in the mail I would be on the phone buying or selling for days at a time....I like to talk to the buyers and sellers to get a feel for the person you are dealing with....met a lot of good people that way...and bought a lot of cars :)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try selling a 35' Prevost bus. At least you don't have to describe the condition of the toilet (new) or how many pieces of toast have gone through the toaster (14). About 30 cyber tire kickers a week. I feel for ya!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even get a cyber tire kicker on my supercharged SRT Ram. I've even dropped the price to 35K and still nothing. Once I do the sapphire/silver stripe GTS ACR is first on my list to get. I miss my GTS in the same color combo.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even get a cyber tire kicker on my supercharged SRT Ram. I've even dropped the price to 35K and still nothing. Once I do the sapphire/silver stripe GTS ACR is first on my list to get. I miss my GTS in the same color combo.

Sorry Dave, I'd buy your Ram but I'm going to win the Raffle since no one else will buy tickets! :rolleyes: