DAN CRAGIN @ DC PERFORMANCE IS GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! WITH A DYNO ON SITE

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAN CRAGIN IS GREAT TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HONORABLE!!.. THE SHOP AT DC PERFORMANCE IS CLEAN, SPACIOUS AND EXTREMELY WELL RUN..

THEY NOW HAVE A NEW DYNOJET ON SITE! HOW MANY OTHER VIPER TUNERS CAN SAY THAT?? (MY 2001 RT10...424HP @ THE WHEELS)

MY 2001 RT10 WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH CONSTANTLY RUNNING VERY HOT...(3/4 OR HIGHER ON THE GAUGE...( \ | / | )

DAN BENT OVER BACKWARDS AND HE DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO CORRECT THE OVERHEATING PROBLEM (WATER PUMP,THEROMSTAT, BURPING ECT) UNTIL HE DETERMINED THE ENGINE HAD OTHER PROBLEMS BECAUSE IT WAS USING TO MUCH OIL AND HAD TO BE REMOVED AND SENT TO ARROW FOR A REBUILD.. (ARROW FOUND DEFECTIVE LINERS THAT HAD MOVED.. ONE UP .OO15 THE OTHER DOWN .0045 PASSING COMBUSTION GASSES)

AFTER THE ENGINE FINALLY CAME BACK FROM ARROW THE CAR STILL RAN VERY HOT!

I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR OUT (ALL 12 OF THEM) BUT DAN STUCK WITH IT AND FINALLY FOUND A DEFECTIVE NEW THERMOSTAT..

THE CAR RUNS MUCH COOLER NOW AND IS A BLAST TO DRIVE (IM STILL PLANNING GET AN UPGRADED RADIATOR)

AT DC PERFORMANCE YOUR VIPER WILL ALWAYS BE TREATED LIKE THE SPECIAL CAR THAT IT IS!

NOT LIKE AT THE DODGE DEALER WHERE YOUR VIPER IS OFTEN LEFT OUTSIDE!.. SITTING BETWEEN A NEON AND A MINVAN WAITING TO GET DINGED AND FILTHY..

THANKS AGAIN DAN,CHRIS AND TONY FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DAN CRAGIN @ DC PERFORMANCE IS GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

Dan needs to open a Motown DC Performance and let us Detrout area owners in on the hot upgrades and quality service!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dan continues to be a great asset to the Viper community and always raises the bar for those of us that strive to compete. Congrats to Dan, Chris and the rest of the gang @ DC!

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dan continues to be a great asset to the Viper community and always raises the bar for those of us that strive to compete. Congrats to Dan, Chris and the rest of the gang @ DC!

They are one of the best, I drive 25 miles out of the way just to get my oil changed from The Viper Shop, My Dodge dealer is only 4 miles.......

:usa: :2tu: Dan Tony Chris :usa: :2tu:

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

No one touches my car but DC Performance. I GLADLY drive the 40 miles. I feel lucky to live near master Viper techs like Dan and Chris. Keep up the good work guys.

Dave

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score

40 MILES THATS NOTHING!

THERE WAS A CAR AT DC PERFORMANCE THAT WAS FLOWN IN FROM ENGLAND FOR MODS..