DAN CRAGIN @ DC PERFORMANCE IS GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! WITH A DYNO ON SITE

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAN CRAGIN IS GREAT TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HONORABLE!! THE SHOP AT DC PERFORMANCE IS CLEAN, SPACIOUS AND EXTREMELY WELL RUN..

THEY NOW HAVE A NEW DYNOJET ON SITE!! HOW MANY OTHER VIPER TUNERS CAN SAY THAT?! ( 2001 RT10..424HP @ THE WHEELS)

MY 2001 RT10 WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH CONSTANTLY RUNNING VERY HOT...(3/4 OR HIGHER ON THE GAUGE...( \ | / | )

DAN BENT OVER BACKWARDS AND HE DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO CORRECT THE OVERHEATING PROBLEM (WATER PUMP,THEROMSTAT, BURPING ECT) UNTIL HE DETERMINED THE ENGINE HAD OTHER PROBLEMS BECAUSE IT WAS USING TO MUCH OIL AND HAD TO BE REMOVED AND SENT TO ARROW FOR A REBUILD.. (ARROW FOUND DEFECTIVE LINERS THAT HAD MOVED.. ONE UP .OO15 THE OTHER DOWN .0045 PASSING COMBUSTION GASSES)

AFTER THE ENGINE FINALLY CAME BACK FROM ARROW THE CAR STILL RAN VERY HOT!

I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR OUT (ALL 12 OF THEM) BUT DAN STUCK WITH IT AND FINALLY FOUND THE PROBLEM ..A DEFECTIVE NEW THERMOSTAT..

THE CAR RUNS MUCH COOLER NOW AND IS A BLAST TO DRIVE (IM STILL PLANNING GET AN UPGRADED RADIATOR)

AT DC PERFORMANCE YOUR VIPER WILL ALWAYS BE TREATED LIKE THE SPECIAL CAR THAT IT IS!

NOT LIKE AT THE DODGE DEALER WHERE YOUR VIPER IS OFTEN LEFT OUTSIDE!.. SITTING BETWEEN A NEON AND A MINVAN WAITING TO GET DINGED AND FILTHY..

THANKS AGAIN DAN,CHRIS AND TONY FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: DAN CRAGIN @ DC PERFORMANCE IS GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

Dan is a class act who never gives himself the credit due. Of course , he doesn't have to , as we all sing his praises. You are not alone in appreciating his conscientous attitude and skill. Seems like I have never heard an unsatisfied customer from Dan's care. Kudos to Cragin, again.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: DAN CRAGIN @ DC PERFORMANCE IS GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

Who better than Exec Malibu to SHOUT the praises? :)

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff,
Thanks for your patience during the repairs on your car.
We take pride in all the work we do and appreciate it when the customer understands we are making our best effort. With a good attitude and persistence things always seem to work out for the best.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did new exhaust/rockers/stage 1 head work on my SRT and I couldn't be happier. Dan and his team are the best !

Just curious, but since you like not too far from me, why do you choose Dan Cragin over West Coast Viper which is closer to the both of us? I have never used D.C. so I can't say anything good or bad about his service, but I would love to hear what you have to say.

I know West Coast Viper is having some tenant issues right now due to complaints from surrounding businesses from the noise levels of they dyno, so they are unable to run their dyno's now until after 6pm -- that just blows! Will be good to see WCV in a new and better location.

Manny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang