Danica Patrick can kick rocks

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is supposed to be a sports car and a racing professional, yet she dogged the one car that killed the competition in acceleration numbers in her Motor Trend Review. That car was the 08 Viper. The 08 has better acceleration in practically every cateragory than any of the competition, yet she had nothing but negative comments about the Gen 4 Viper...

And now she thinks she has enough respect from the racing community that we want to see her in a swim suit?:lmao:. She can kick rocks.:hitwithrock: I would never ever buy any mag w/ her in anything besides a racing suit. Plus, my wife looks a million times better and my wife knows how formidable Vipers are and the Vipers rule.

Danica Patrick can kick rocks.:sbones:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hitwithrock: I would never ever buy any mag w/ her in anything besides a racing suit. Plus, my wife looks a million times better and my wife knows how formidable Vipers are and the Vipers rule.

Danica Patrick can kick rocks.:sbones:

WOW,wish my wife was a million times better. We need some pics!!! LOL:needpics:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL @ the original post.

Kick Rocks..........LOL......... does she have to kick them bare foot?

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like she has gorilla legs in that pic. :crazy2:

I know it's just sand, but when it looks like you need a 55 gallon drum of Nair, that ain't ****.

Nice helmet though.

Yeah, I agree...YUCK, BLAH, ****!!! :crazy2:

C'mon now...let's be realistic. :rolleyes: If you would kick her out of bed (sand or no sand), it is only because she likes it better on the floor or you are ***.

Some larger floatational devices would be nice, though!!! :D

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not ***. Guess that means the kitchen sink, broom closet or work vise stand are all romance spots.

Yeah, I would, with or without the floaties.

Okay, you had me worried for a second. :)

Sorry for not keeping up with professional racers, but is this chick actually a good driver? Or is she just a half@$$ driver that happens to look pretty hot?

Either way, you have to give her respect for having the confidence to compete in a male dominating sport (while looking pretty hot)...:usa:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually frustrated me as well..."Who cares if she is hot"...I think it is a little disrespectful on her own part to do this. How can you take her seriously if she is saying look at me I am a hot women (which there is nothing wrong with), when she should really be saying look at me I am trying to...and/or will eventually succeed in kicking these boys azzes. That for me would make a hot chic. If I need to dawn a bikini (even a two piece) to do her job I would do it in a second, but no one would care (except maybe ask me to put something else on), they would just want to know that I can drive the stink out of an Indy car.

Maybe, just maybe...it is the only thing keeping her in the business...and that is sad. There have got to be some kick *** chicks out there that can drive...and not feel the need to show-off their goods in a pic spread.

What's next Mario Andretti in a banana hammock? :panic:

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually frustrated me as well..."Who cares if she is hot"...I think it is a little disrespectful on her own part to do this. How can you take her seriously if she is saying look at me I am a hot women (which there is nothing wrong with), when she should really be saying look at me I am trying to...and/or will eventually succeed in kicking these boys azzes. That for me would make a hot chic. If I need to dawn a bikini (even a two piece) to do her job I would do it in a second, but no one would care (except maybe ask me to put something else on), they would just want to know that I can drive the stink out of an Indy car.

Maybe, just maybe...it is the only thing keeping her in the business...and that is sad. There have got to be some kick *** chicks out there that can drive...and not feel the need to show-off their goods in a pic spread.

What's next Mario Andretti in a banana hammock? :panic:

That's what I would say too if my wife read my posts!!! :lmao:

How serious are you supposed to take ANY race car driver? They are a form of entertainment...they're not running for a government elected position. Sure it takes skill to perform their job, but it is still a form of entertainment, to us and them.

And if this chick didn't have some driving potential she wouldn't be where she is, regardless of looks.

This is a silly thread, but I'm at work and bored...what is all you guys' excuses? :rolaugh:

Take care...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the OP, if you claim your wife is hotter than Danica, we need proof.

BTW, my wife doesn't like driving the Viper either. That is a good thing, that means she won't borrow it all the time like she did with my Corvette.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I would say too if my wife read my posts!!! :lmao:

How serious are you supposed to take ANY race car driver? They are a form of entertainment...they're not running for a government elected position. Sure it takes skill to perform their job, but it is still a form of entertainment, to us and them.

And if this chick didn't have some driving potential she wouldn't be where she is, regardless of looks.

This is a silly thread, but I'm at work and bored...what is all you guys' excuses? :rolaugh:

Take care...

Wife has the flu, and is in bed...and if you think i am worried about what my wife might think you are crazy. I have that disease that gets most of us in trouble :foot:

Look I know it is "entertainment", but it requires serious skill and I think kind of auto racing is the top of the rung for me. I don't follow any of the other sports "Games", but Indy/F1 are the top of the pile for me. I woudl give it all up to become a driver. I guess I expect a little more class. Indy shouldn't turn into NASCAR. Ohhh I am not going to be liked for that one...:dig:

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's wrong with her being a pretty good driver (not great, but pretty good...at least better than many on the circuit) and being smoking hot, as well. Some of you guys seem to really hold it against her that she does the swim suit stuff. So what if she does? If she doesn't deliver enough on the track, then she'll be out of a job despite her looks.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't find her attractive...I don't see it. She looks like a brat that badly needs implants or (some junk in the front) upgrades. I take it back, she is a brat. I can't comprehend what she's trying to say in those Go-Daddy commercials...she seems to get stumped in those commercials when she tries to relate her racing to Go Daddy...there's no relation. The more she talks the more annoyed I seem to get with her...I don't understand her. Is it just me? :dunno: Apparently she's moved away from words to photo shoots. Blah...she's as plain and every day as her driving. She should focus on winning some races and then maybe I can start taking her seriously. And...Danica EAT SOMETHING!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Wow, she looks so much more serious to me now. Good one Dave, you made my day! :rolaugh:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's about half as attractive in real life as those airbrushed glamour photos make her appear.

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok,

Motor Trend 10/07 Danica Patrick as driver:

1/4 mile:

Porsche GT3...12.2 sec @ 115.2 mph
07 Lambo LP640...12.0 @ 123.8 mph
07 Z06...11.8 @ 121 mph
08 Viper...11.7 @ 124.4 mph

0-140 mph:

Porsche GT3...18.5 sec
07 Z06...16.1 sec
07 Lambo LP640...15.2 sec
08 Viper...15.1 sec

So when the Viper hits 140 mph, the Viper has a 20.5 ft lead (using non linear calculations disregarding acceleration, so distance is conservative) over the Lamborghini, a 205 ft lead over the Vette, and a 40 car length lead over the Porsche...my friends I dont care where you come from, that is considered as ASS WHOOPIN':buttkick:no matter how you look at it!
But what does Danica say? Does she give any accolades to the Viper? NO. :dunno: In fact she criticizes the Viper in every respect, INCLUDING ACCELERATION when the numbers clearly show she does not know what the hell she is talking about! This chick, who happens to own a Lambo, is biased and does not deserve all the publicity she gets. She should stay on Go Daddy and out of race cars, or stay in race cars and out of swim suits...pick one or the other. She is a decent driver at best, many Indy drivers say she is competitive b/c of the weight advantage she has over most other drivers, not b/c she is some kind of legend.

I'd rather see Raspucia (from Norbit) :eater:in a swim suit than Danica Patrick...Danica can go kick rocks...and she can start w/ the rocks in her head!:D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have heard the other drivers whining about her so-called "weight advantage", and i just dont buy it. if danica had such a big advantage because of her lighter body weight, she would be winning alot of races, and she is not doing that at all.

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they are saying that the reason she is as competitive as she is is due to some weight advantage, like the Vette has over the Viper...although not as extreme.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have heard the other drivers whining about her so-called "weight advantage", and i just dont buy it. if danica had such a big advantage because of her lighter body weight, she would be winning alot of races, and she is not doing that at all.

No, but it's keeping her in them (the races).

Rasputria in a swimsuit. Yes, she was wearing bottoms, but who could tell? .. "Lemme show you howa 'bit go down the slide" :lmao:

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who is whining about Danica's weight advantage...maybe just the guys who can't beat her? The whiners should just shut up and drive.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, it's obvious that everyone here wants to see this picture again:

DanicaPatrick.jpg