Dash Gauge Bezel Question for Gen 1's

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another question for the guys committed to detail and personalizing your Vipers. I am looking for either the chrome or brushed aluminum dash gauge bezel rings. There are 6 of them as most of you know. I called Viper Specialty to inquire about them for early Gen 1's since the ones they show only fit from 96 on up. I have a 94. The guy I spoke with said they won't fit the early years. Is there that much difference in the inset of the gauges where these rings won't snap on to the the early dash gauges? I have seen a few pictures of Gen 1's posted with the bezels around the gauges. Anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase and cost? Those were one of the few items that VS had that seemed reasonable.
Thanks. :usa:

"I want to win Qualitywires.com!"

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can do this yourself. A friend with a RT/10 polished out the black and they appear a nice polished silver now.

James

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the gauge rings made by Zero Altitude Flight in high polish on my Gen1 and they fit and look great. JonB also sells them as posted above. The high polish finish matches the chrome MGW goodies quite well. The photo below is not that great, but it give you an idea.