Dashboard maintenance?

OP
OP
P

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I know that you should never use anything containing silicone (like Pledge or ArmorAll).

How about 303 Aerospace Protectant? That's what I used on my Z06, and I'm guessing it should be fine on my brand new '06 SRT-10 too?

Anybody here that uses 303 protecant on the leather-like portion of the dash?

Thanks,
Peter

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do not use any petoleum based products on items that dont wear or are not replaced(tires usually will be replaced regualarly enough that it should not matter)

OP
OP
P

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do not use any petoleum based products on items that dont wear or are not replaced

Right. 303 is a water based product that does not contain harmful petroleum solvents or silicone oils.

I want something that gives UV protection on the dash. 303 would fit the bill...

Thanks,
Peter

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Stoner "Trim Shine" on the dash, 303 on all the rubber gaskets and hard/flat black plastic trim and Lexol on the real leather. The three cover everything. BTW, just Zaino'd my car for the first time. The car is 1 year old tomorrow, never waxed it before, Zaino is truly amazing. The prep took all the time - just like quality car or house painting. The car almost glows in the sunlight.