Date for 14th annual Crab Feast Cruise has been set ...

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait! I missed last years feast because of a stupid graduation party (my own) so I am ready for the festivities!

KDO VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!! I'm a newbe to the fourm, I will be interested in this event aswell!!!!!
Thanks Kevin

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorta bummed about the date. Don't think I'll be able to make it again this year. While you guys are eating ***** on the waterfront, I'll be :drive: south to the Smokies for a 'dragon' run with some like minded types...

Cheers

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!! I'm a newbe to the fourm, I will be interested in this event aswell!!!!!
Thanks Kevin

PM me your information and I can send something out to you. Have you been getting emails from the membership server?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJohn,

Me and my wife will be attending and can someone give me a hotel to stay at we plan on driving down sat. morning and driving back Sun. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Adrian

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian,

Do you want to stay near the crab deck or on the other side of the Bay Bridge to make meeting up and cruising in with everyone easier?

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are quite a few hotels right around the Crab Deck. They are in order from closest to the crab deck to the furthest. If you want slightly more upscale, you can stay at Kent Manor Inn which is about 7 minutes away.

Best Western - Kent Narrows Inn -3101 Main Street, Grasonville, MD 21638 - (410)827-6767
Pet Friendly (small fee applies). Amenities include Heated Indoor Pool, Hot tub and Sauna, Microwaves and Refrigerators in each room and a Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast included with your stay. Walking distance to several local area restaurants. Just off Exit 42 from Route 50 East / West.

Hilton Garden Inn - 3206 Main Street, Grasonville, MD - (410)827-3877

Holiday Inn Express at Kent Island - 1020 Kent Narrows Rd., Grasonville, MD - (410)827-4454
Sleep Inn at Kent Narrows - 101 Vfw Avenue, Grasonville MD - (410)827-5555

AnacondaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have read about your Crab Feast Cruise in the Viper Magazine and think its a great ride. I've lived in Salisbury Maryland a while back so I know the roads pretty well. Please send me the information on the meeting points and times for this years event. Looking forward to meeting you all.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have read about your Crab Feast Cruise in the Viper Magazine and think its a great ride. I've lived in Salisbury Maryland a while back so I know the roads pretty well. Please send me the information on the meeting points and times for this years event. Looking forward to meeting you all.

You have a PM

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few of us from Delaware that will be cruising down together, more would make it better! Join us! contact me and I will let you know where we will be meeting.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The official mailing and sign up sheets did not list the official cruise meeting spots. Are those going to be posted soon? Can't wait for this to happen!!

Hey SlayerLS1 (John), you coming this year?:D

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some of us coming from the Delaware side, South on 301, that will be cruising together directly to the restaurant.

I was asked if this is a rain or shine event, Yes, this is a rain or shine event.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The official mailing and sign up sheets did not list the official cruise meeting spots. Are those going to be posted soon? Can't wait for this to happen!!

Hey SlayerLS1 (John), you coming this year?:D

The itinerary with times and meeting points are going out today and tomorrow to all those that have sent me their reservation form. I am sending snail mail, and because of memorial day weekend, I am also sending email to make sure everybody gets it in time. Note: This year there will not be tickets, but instead there will be an attendance roster at the door of the crab deck, so all you'll have to do is give your name and number in your party when you arrive.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I miss the sign-up for this? I wasn't going to be able to make it, but the family plans changed and if I can still sign up, I'd sneak out & head down for this.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I never got this email.... can I still sign up? Thanks for the heads up from Keda or I would have totally missed this....

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting place for those of us Delaware and North is McDonalds at the intersection of Rt896 and Rt40 Newark DE. From 95 exit Rt896 south a few miles south and you will hit Rt40 McDonalds is there on the right. We will be leaving McD's at 1:15-1:30. If you need more info PM me here in the Forums or E-Mail me at: [email protected]

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, got your PM, and a check and the form is in the mail...of course, it won't be picked up till tuesday...

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting place for those of us Delaware and North is McDonalds at the intersection of Rt896 and Rt40 Newark DE. From 95 exit Rt896 south a few miles south and you will hit Rt40 McDonalds is there on the right. We will be leaving McD's at 1:15-1:30. If you need more info PM me here in the Forums or E-Mail me at: [email protected]

I did not think i was going to make it this year because I have a family event that would have me leaving the CrabDeck around 3:30-4:00 to get back home in time. I just decided that i would like to do the cruise with the NorthernDelaware Viper crew down to the CrabDeck and hang out untill everyone goes inside then i'll hed home.

So, the earlier we can leave the better for me so i can hang out for a bit. I will be up in PikeCreek(BachelorParty Fri night) so can swing by your house Steve to follow you to 40/896.

Who do we have so far besides Me & You Steve?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang