Daughter and Viper day out...GREAT DAY

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my youngest daughter at 7...My other kids are 9,10 and 16...My lil 7 year old Jewel is the biggest car nut of them all...

We planned a simple day of takeing a ride to Chevron and Block Busters and decided to make a movie of our day together. The result was a memory I will always CHERISH..

Thats her second Chevron car BTW..She wants to start a collection..LOL

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gL5h3Byws[/media]

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was funny because it was suppposed to be my son and me going out today..but he declined at the last second as he would rather look at nitendo ds games all day...you should have seen his mad ten year old face when he watched the vid and saw the toy car...bet hell come next time

LucimerOhmZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good dad, seating a 7-yr old in the front seat xD. That's what I expected to see here atleast. Anyway, very cute daughter and may you always be there for each other :)

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:) Awesome video!!! Doesn't get any better than that! Priceless memories for a kid. :2tu: I have some of those from when I was 7 or 8 years old in a 63 split window Vette with my Dad. Great stuff!!!!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LoL agreed , you have taught her well . "Dinner time" :)
I can't wait until the times where my daughter or son share my passion .
Great Video Dad :2tu:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminded of my first Viper. I asked my wife about getting a Viper and she said she would let our then 7 year old daughter decide. I agreed to the terms. I think she figured a little girl would have no interest. I knew better.

My daughter said dad can get a Viper if he lets me get my ears pierced (which I was against at the time). Long story short--I get the car , she gets her ears pierced.

I guess it should not be a surprise that 16 years later, dad is on his 7th Viper, and the "little girl" will enter law school next Fall. , after finishing her Fulbright . Good negotiator.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys....what a great day I had..Cherished indeed..I must have watched that video 8 times..

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Makes me remmeber when my Uncle brought a 63 Max Wedge car for my Dad to try out. Whole family went. I remember my Dad saying. "Second gear and we're going 90mph!" I remember the sensation and wanted it to go on forever. Thnk I was about 7.

Time to create a memory for the 10 year old? Hopefully your older ones already have their lifetime great thoughts? My kids grew up and ALL my DDs were 12 second or faster cars. Before and after my kids were born they would relax if I took them for a ride in my street car. Which I did often.

Ted

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had just turned 8 in November 1971 when my mother bought her 1971 Jag E-Type V12 'Vert - one of the first of the V12s in the country. It was her daily driver for 10 years, and she owned it until a few years ago. Between that and her other car (a '57 T-bird 'Vert) I was lucky as a kid to get carted around in two of the most iconic cars of all time

I think it was exposure at that very young age that got me started as a motorhead! By showing our kids what these cars are and can do, the tradition will live on.

Scott

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool, time with your kids and your viper, does not get any better than that! My five year old cruises around the neighborhood with me and although he cannot even see over the top of the door or out the front window he loves it, he says "push on the gas so I can feel it go fast! :2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see in the vid how she is sitting on a big pillow??? highly recommended..they dont scratch up your seat and they can see the raod and have their arm out of the window ect..

She always grabs that pillow..LOL

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So you guys don't have laws that state that under 60# and whatever age/height the kids have to be in an approved safety seat? We've got some real laws here. Can't import a car into Canada unless it has the child tether/anchor behind the seat (all Viper have it). The passenger air bag needs to be turned off etc etc etc.?

Ted

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she's over the limt...No problem with that stuff..Just needs to use the seatbelt.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son had a walking field trip around town near his school yesterday. I met up with his group for lunch in the Viper. He had the biggest smile after all of the 2nd grade girls came up and said to him that "That's the coolest car EVER!!"

The Viper had more attention from the kids that the :meal: playland inside.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Video!
My daughter loves my cars as well. She's only two, so a little small to go in them just yet. But one of these days...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks...It is so kool...Might have to plan another trip to the beach...just wish I could have the kids with me at the same time..They should make a LIMO viper...LOL

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video man! I had a similar experience this summer taking my son for a drive (he was 2.5years old at the time). He was excited to go that wrestling him in to his car was fun. Once we were all buckled in and out of the driveway he looks over to me and say "Daddy spin the tire?" To which I said "don't tell your Mother"..... what do you think was the first thing he said to Mommy after we got back?

Best Father's Day ever!

supraking85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 and a half year old and asking you to spin the tyres. oh i have to get my little one trained that well.
(one month to its due date) :)

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha that's my boy!

He's my little buddy and a total car nut. When he was born I'd do the late night feeds and watch Top Gear while burping him - I guess you could say he was a car guy from day one.

The best news is that my Daughter, who is not even 2 yet, can usually be found walking around with a Hotwheels Viper in her grasp. At least Daddy will not have to worry about her boyfriend's driving skills.:headbang:

Here's to hoping that all of us Dad's get to enjoy this sport with our kids for years to come.

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol my 2 yr old daughter always tells me to try after we stop. It means get on it she loves it she laughs the whole time till I left off. Then the last couple days I've told her we couldn't then earlier today she said dare ya after mom influenced her lol. She has yet to ride in the viper but loves cars. Every loud car she hears is a race car lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery