Daves Big Brakes satin scuff plates (pics)

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a pic of a nice high quality product from Dave's Big Brakes: Satin finished scuff plates.:D

~Craig

Attachments

• IMG_6438.JPG
    IMG_6438.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 205

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I like those alot... Mine are somewhere on their way across the pond, or clearing customs somewhere... Can't wait!
:2tu: (Good to see them on another GenI too... :headbang: )

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are very nice but I think they will be too much when combined with my MGW sill plates. How many times can you say Viper in that one area. Dave, you should maybe create a pair that does not say Viper for us guys with the MGW sill plates. Maybe just a small pic of Sneaky Pete. JMHO

OP
OP
P

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are very nice but I think they will be too much when combined with my MGW sill plates. How many times can you say Viper in that one area. Dave, you should maybe create a pair that does not say Viper for us guys with the MGW sill plates. Maybe just a small pic of Sneaky Pete. JMHO

I agree completely. That's why Id like to get just plain black or carbon fiber with no wording for the outer sill (or just a sneaky pete logo), but you're absolutely correct.

~Craig

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sneaky Pete would be great for us MGW guys. Also chrome would be a nice option.

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same exact thing. Sneaky Pete would be great for us MGW guys. Also chrome would be a nice option.

Show me the money:2tu: & I'll leave the Viper off on the next run:omg: or I can put my fang pete(like what's on my e-brake caliper) Can't do a trademark logo:nono:

Just need at least 8 people for the next batch(4 orders min):D If you notice :eater: I also have MGW outers:2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

D

DAMN YANKEE

Dave,

Nice product...

So here is my question. If these plates are cut via a cadcam driven machine, could you offer custom VCA Screen Name cuts? Big premium, I got that, but what a great custom touch. Just a thought. It would depend on set-up cost, but I'm thinking that would be manageable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang