Day 1/2 of VOI 8! (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really call it Day One, as that is officially tomorrow (Thursday). However we can call it Day 1/2, as there was at least that much Viper action in Dallas! The caravan pictures are in the Midwest Caravan thread in this forum - and the caravan was great. When we arrived at the hotel there was a GIANT inflatable SRT-10 (size of a nice ranch house) up front. No pictures of that today, but guaranteed tomorrow. We then went to register where were warmly welcomed:

You must be registered for see images

Now you already saw the goodie bags and contents as posted by Jerry, so we will leave it at that. Right next to the registration desk were THREE gorgeous Competition Coupes - all available for purchase. And yes, they look MUCH better in person than that goofy flyer showed:

(whisper whisper whisper). WHAT?!? (whisper whisper) HOLY CRAP, WE ARE ON OUR WAY! And sure enough, the first of the VCA SRT-10's were rolling in!

Dang, that really IS a good looking car!

Could it be? Could it really? YES!! THIS ONE IS MINE!!!!

Ahhh, they are so sweet indeed...

So far so good, there are quite a few showing up.

Let's see what this parking lot looks like after dinner... FULL!!

Unable to get any interior shots during the daylight (all locked with bad glass reflections), but they opened them up to add some custom goodies while we were there, so I requested, and got this single interior shot. Nifty!

So there you have it! There will be a LOT more action tomorrow, including delivery of these awesome SRT-10's. Then you can count on many, many pictures of what I hope to be several years of enjoyment of this wicked machine. Big parade coming up after that, followed by dinners and memorabilia shopping. Be ready for more pictures tomorrow!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe, Coupe and thanks for the pics.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! Those pics are awesome. I can't get up from my desk because I'm sportin wood from the comp coupe pics. Damn.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After my tax audit who want to buy my 900 rwhp viper and let me get a yellow srt. I want one I don't care about the coupe right know I love the yellow srt. I know my local dealer (THE CHAMPS WELLINGTON MOTORS) will have one !!!!

Damn I miss being their !!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21