DC is now taking orders for 2004 SRT-10's, something missing?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC is now taking orders for 2004 SRT-10\'s, something missing?

The ordering door is now open for the 04 Vipers, but there is NO White listed on the Color screen? Just Red, Silver & Black. What in the world is DC doing? They said White is the new color and now it isn't? And their playing games with the Ram SRT-10! DC give us straight answers will you! :mad: Better yet, someone tell the DR. to call me!

Can't get you White! I can get you Red, Silver or Black, call for more details [VCA discounts!].

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DC is now taking orders for 2004 SRT-10\'s, something missing?

Hay chuck and note came out a few days ago saying white would be a late avaibilty option.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hay chuck and note came out a few days ago saying white would be a late avaibilty option.

Thanks Tom.
They didn't send me that note? That's typical of DC to leave me out of the loop! I am to small for them and they wouldn't mind if I where to close my doors and they have told me that! They have pushed the wrong person!! :eek:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kick some DC asp Wizard!

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It sounds like the SRT10 truck that I just ordered yesterday. They come in red, black and silver and are available to order on October 6th. Talk to your Dodge dealer.
Taylor

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

If DC doesn't give smaller but great dealers like the legendary Chuck Tator a fair shake, then they are commiting a public relations "faux pax" (I think thats French for F'n up)