DC Performance Friday Flashes-3/9/07

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<font color="red">DC Performance</font>

<font color="red">PERFORMANCE COMPUTER CALIBRATIONS</font>

DC Performance is one of the few companies that offer Viper performance computer upgrades. We thoroughly test all of our products and computer upgrades on our Dynojet model 224 chassis dyno. This ensures that you the customer get the most performance for your money. We offer standard, forced induction and custom calibrations.
We can supply recalibrated brand new controllers, or can recalibrate the controller that is already on your vehicle. Besides our standard flashes, we can help with any custom tuning that your car may need. DC Performance has experience working with just about every combination of parts and tuning systems that may be on your vehicle, and has the reputation for helping people make their cars run right, when other shops have given up.

*Note: all DC Performance computers and calibrations are for “Off Road Use Only”

* All calibrations require use of a 170-degree thermostat

* Base calibrations for your controller $600

<font color="red">1992-2002 RT/10 and GTS</font>

Custom calibrations from your supplied dyno sheet
Air fuel optimized
Skip shift removed
Blower calibrations

<font color="red">2003-2006 SRT and SRT Coupe</font>

Performance calibration
Optimized timing and fuel
Revised fan cycle
Improved mid-range power (15-25hp)

Race fuel calibration (100 unleaded)
Optimized timing and fuel
Skip shift removed
Revised fan cycle
Improved midrange power (25-40hp)

Blower/ Turbo calibrations

Custom calibrations for larger injectors

Calibrations from your supplied dyno sheets

Contact Dan or Lyle at [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....get the scuffs in my wheels fixed, or get my PCM flashed....these are the hard decisions in life. :)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....get the scuffs in my wheels fixed, or get my PCM flashed....these are the hard decisions in life. :)

How about buying some new tires.....yours are bald.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about buying some new tires.....yours are bald.

They're not bald, just old. They actually have a reasonable amount of tread left on them. AND....I have brand spankity new Pilots sitting in my garage, fresh off the UPS truck from JonB, my favorite source for all things VIPER! Should be going on next week. Nice try though! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is flashing my '06 SRTC computer as we speak. When I get that one back I'm sending him the computer from my '96 GTS. I'll be anxious to put them on the dyno when they're done. I will report the results here.

Bob K

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His blower flash gained me a full second in the 1/4 mile on my supercharged SRT Ram reg cab last year. Removing the full throttle timer delay was a big part of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21