Deal of the summer???

Reaction score
We are going to run a special for the next two weeks only, just get the order and deposit in and we will make room for the install.

Gen3 Polished Paxton S/C installed with Woodhouse motor/transmission mounts and an MGW shifter. we dyno everything and if you need a before dyno also we can do that.

$10,590!

I will work with you on the shipping also if you cannot get it here yourself.

:2tu:

We are trying to help keep the great vendors we use in business and are proud to help out. Call for other specials on products we offer.

Thanks!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark-
Can you PM me the transport costs from and to Olympia, WA?

After all, I need to keep up with that pres. CM guy ya know!

Oh- what would be the cycle time? 2 weeks?

Thanks
PBR

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man you need to come out here to Hawaii Mark and do an install for me. I tell you what, you do not need to worry about lodging. :2tu:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Oh man you need to come out here to Hawaii Mark and do an install for me. I tell you what, you do not need to worry about lodging. :2tu:

LOL my main man Aaron the S/C beast actually is from the Big Island and I bet I could actually do that for less than the shipping for most customers! :confused: :D

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea Mark! That may solve my track car dilemma. I'll watch auto trader for a good used Gen III for 30K, hopefully w/Quaiffe already and have a $40,000 super beast.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Paxton in a Gen III is CA Smog legal, right? And can I expect at least 650 WHP?

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark, what's the turn around time to have it done? I'm asking because if it only takes a few days, i might just drive from Md to Neb and hang out there. And the out the door price for a generation 2 is listed as your original post? I have a 2002 with headers and exhaust. Thanks.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, what kind of rwhp can a gen2 expect ?

a buddy of mine might be interested.

The gen2 depending on what is already done to the car will gain approximately 175 crank HP. The rear wheel number will depend on the type of dyno and it's setup. We always opt to do a pre dyno after checking the car out before we start to insure it is ready for this mod.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, what's the turn around time to have it done? I'm asking because if it only takes a few days, i might just drive from Md to Neb and hang out there. And the out the door price for a generation 2 is listed as your original post? I have a 2002 with headers and exhaust. Thanks.

We can make that happen with some notice. Since we only do SRT/Viper work we have the ability to get everything together and be ready to start when you arrive. If we don't have any issues to repair then the before dyno install and post dyno should be about 4 days at the outside. Just remember that things do happen and even the best laid plans run into problems occasionally. Not too often with us though :2tu:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is the deposit and once paid, can this be something done in 30-60 days? It would be nice to drive up and hang out a few days and then have a GREAT drive home!!

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
If you secure the parts with a CC I will get everything in line for your appointment. Generally a $2K deposit is all I would need not 1/2.

30-60 days???? Lol who needs that kind of time? You call, I make the call for anything I may not have in stock and a week later you are drivin home!:)

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark! What I meant was setting up time away from work/family to be gone for a week. Wife may not like it to much if I'm gone a week with the Viper.:D

Then again..she doesn't like the car at all! I've had the car since October and she yet to even sit in it.:omg:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
I have an MT trailer north of Dallas right now! on the way back MT and if you want a ride along this route give me a car ASAP!!!! :)

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to run a special for the next two weeks only, just get the order and deposit in and we will make room for the install.

Gen3 Polished Paxton S/C installed with Woodhouse motor/transmission mounts and an MGW shifter. we dyno everything and if you need a before dyno also we can do that.

$10,590!

We are trying to help keep the great vendors we use in business and are proud to help out. Call for other specials on products we offer.

Thanks!

So, this'll work on my 2008??:dunno:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score

Sorry no just Gen2 and 3 cars. If you want a good deal on a package for the Gen4 car I will work one up for you if you like. Just call or Email me and we can discuss it. Shop is filling up FAST though thanks to you all for the support and we are glad to have your business! :2tu:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

$10,590!

Thanks!

No, GenIII

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a good deal on a package for the Gen4 car I will work one up for you if you like. :2tu:

Possible Exhaust Group Purchase??;)

I only have 200 miles on my (2nd) new '08, but I know I want the Mopar Computer.
(At least this one got inspected BEFORE it got totalled!!:omg:)

I think I may give you a call next week!

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possible Exhaust Group Purchase??;)

I only have 200 miles on my (2nd) new '08, but I know I want the Mopar Computer.
(At least this one got inspected BEFORE it got totalled!!:omg:)

I think I may give you a call next week!

Ditto-would like a pcm also for my 08