Dealership and Body Shop in Dallas, TX Area . . .

lilviv

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if someone could recommend which dealership in the Dallas, TX area I should be taking my Viper to for regular service, etc. I know they can vary greatly from dealership to dealership, so I'd like some advice when you get a chance!

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop that will properly handle the front valence? Mine has some scrapes on the bottom, and I'd like to get it fixed up again properly.

Thanks in advance for the help, guys!

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

I live in east TX and my Viper tech whom I trust has moved to Sulphur Springs (out I30 east of Dallas). There is a body shop on I30 west of Greenville, Armadillo Collision, that is very good. Sorry I can't refer anything nearer to you.....

V

Venomiss

Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if someone could recommend which dealership in the Dallas, TX area I should be taking my Viper to for regular service, etc. I know they can vary greatly from dealership to dealership, so I'd like some advice when you get a chance!

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop that will properly handle the front valence? Mine has some scrapes on the bottom, and I'd like to get it fixed up again properly.

Thanks in advance for the help, guys!
This website may help you. I would contact some of the Viper members and see what they recommend. There are a few listed on the site with certified Viper Techs in Dallas.

http://www.northtexasviperclub.com/ClubPortal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=716&pubmenuoptID=6642

Good luck!

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car Craft in Garland. They dp great resto, paint and body work. Owner is a good friend of mine. He painted the front fascia and side of another buddy's 2001 Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang