Decent day in Chicago, I still have to say it!

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im young, but ive had some cars throughout my life. Today was a 40's day in Chicago, but the SUN is strong, the roads are dry, and when she's warmed up you can let her rip pretty good. I had some fun on the highway on the way home, some third gear fun. Got near my house at some major roads, stop lights and such. Hammered on her in first, had my drivers window down to hear the exhaust, I just wanted to say that this is the only car, after a couple Wide Open Throttle runs I say to myself " Wow". Cant wait for spring.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter has been great this year, been out cruising almost every weekend here in New York. Going to be mid 50's on Saturday again. YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know right. What is going on with this weather? I can not complain that it is warmer than usual in the winter but the summers are getting really really hot. I wonder how the weather is going to be in 10 or 20 years. NJ will be like Florida. LOL!

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been doing the same driving when ever its been dry out. Put on about 300 miles on this week and counting. And to think that I almost put her up in storage for the winter.

OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beautiful here in Az. 99days and no rain in site. Highs 70-75.

Ill be in Phoenix February 10th! For my 23rd birthday. I was gonna go to Vegas but decided weather there is not optimal right now for pool fun and the full effect. So, I have been to Phoenix before, have a lot of friends and some good races going on that weekend with a family friend, and a closer friend who is a pro driver over at Bondurant. Im pumped.

VTen555

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Drove the Viper to work 3 days this week. Can't believe it's Jaunary in Chicago.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!

I expect MartyB to appear on this thread soon telling about being outside in his Trick Gen. I Roe RT-10

Marty's the kind of guy that'll drive during a snowstorm back from BlockBuster with the top down!

:D

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Charlton Heston said at the end of the Planet of the Apes:

"Damn you, damn you all to hell . . ."

Pouring rain here in Oregon.

/Rich

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Warm winter = many hurricanes this summer.
If this warm weather keeps up, the northeast will
probably get hit this summer. Tie down the vipers
and reinforce the garage.

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any of you guys going through plainfield, IL with a black srt? I went right by you on rt 30 / rt 59. driver looked young...

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JGK95,

I was out last Sunday with my car!!! The tires were cold, the roads were cold, and I was cold. I got a hardtop from Jeff at AE, what a huge difference having a real top and some real windows. Can't wait until we warm up a bit more, I HATE winter. The blower just loves the cold though!

martyb

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, the ****** circle brings back some fond memories. those cheese fries are the best in chicago. The weather this year has been nuts. In addition to my real jobs, I plow about 100 neighbors drives. All prepaid, seasonal contracts, 300 bucks each. Dropped the blade 4 times this whole year. Needless to say, they are not happy with me this year.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my FE out last night on a date with da wife... she drove very nice (the car that is..)... now we have 1" of snow on the ground...