dedicated fuel system questions need clarification!

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that know how these things work could you please explain it for me. Just say I have a 96 GTS that I want to run some nitrous on and wanted to use a dedicated fuel system to run some 110 race fuel in to be safe with the nitrous. Will the dedicated only be used for the wet part of the nitrous delivery or does it plum into your fuel system so that your motor actually will run on the race fuel. So please someone help me understand how this works. Thanks

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that know how these things work could you please explain it for me. Just say I have a 96 GTS that I want to run some nitrous on and wanted to use a dedicated fuel system to run some 110 race fuel in to be safe with the nitrous. Will the dedicated only be used for the wet part of the nitrous delivery or does it plum into your fuel system so that your motor actually will run on the race fuel. So please someone help me understand how this works. Thanks

You would run the fuel directly to the nitrous nozzles.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so if it only goes to the fuel part of the nitrous wet kit how much would it actually help running race fuel? i am just wondering if the dedicated fuel system would be worth purchasing if I planned on running a 200-250 hp shot? thanks again for the info youve already gave. on other question: is there any way to use the dedicated fuel system as a seond fuel source like how trucks have two seperate fuel tanks they can switch back and forth to? that way you run the dedicated as the main fuel for the engine and the nitrous so that way you would get the full benifet of the race fuel. again i respect everyones opinions and very greatfull for the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine