Deleted Post??? Please Explain!!!!!

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My post for some reason is not showing up under the discussion forums of Performance Modifications under title of "What is going on with TNT???". I for one can not find any reason for it to be deleted. What I had to say was all first hand knowledge and my personal experience. Will someone please let me know ASAP....

Thanks,
Mark H.

Reaction score
The thread is there.

I think Mark is talking about an individual post he made. Mark...I have copies of "almost" all the posts made. When did you post it? I can only go back to about the 11th, and I did a search through ALL posts since then and only see this one listed. Let me know. I'd like you to keep in mind that it could have been operator error. NOT trying to be an ASP...I have seen it happen. Either way...let me know and I'll see what I can find. Here to serve. :)

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this happened in the Performance Section, why are you posting in the GTS section? Does this post have ANYTHING to do with GTS's and/or RT/10s?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to read it where did it go. Moved to where?
A mod close to the story or TNT or what?
can it be found and brought back to another section?

OP
OP

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys,,,, this thread first started out in the GTS section so I posted about my post being deleted there. I posted right after Dean did in reply to him having his car at TNT. The post was not bad in nature and just stated the truth about my dealings with TNT. I know people can come on this website all day long and talk bad about H E N N E S S E Y but for some reason the post I put up and trust me, I could have said a lot worse but decided to be a little tactful for now. Please see if one of the moderators can see what happened to it.....

Thanks,
Mark H.