Denver Colorado Area Owners

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you speak to any owners in Colorado the best tech to go to is Jim Slater at Northglenn dodge. I think he started a small company doing upgrades on the Viper too. We have another really good tech down at Southwest Dodge named Glenn. I don't know if Glenn still works at SW Dodge though, but he is a technical wizard when it comes to the Viper. I believe he used to work on NASCAR or race cars or something. Both are good guys. I usually go to Glenn since he is closer to my house. PM me and I can tell you more about them.

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never ever, NEVER EVER EVER trust your car to Christophers Dodge.

Jim Slater, as mentioned above is very good. He's back in Denver after a short hiatus. Contact him at Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton, 136th and Hwy 85, phone: 303 654 1940.

Did I say NEVER take your Viper to Christophers?

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...I was hoping there was a good tech closer to town. The only problem is I made the dealer give me free oil changes for life, so the vehicle will be going to Broadway Dodge for at least oil changes...

ViperDEN_Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you Dave ^^^

I called Autonation Dodge (on Wadsworth) and Brandon Dodge (on Broadway). Both claim to have Viper Techs on site (1 and 2, respectively. I think one of the techs at Brandon Dodge is Glenn's brother. I asked about Glenn and he's down in TX now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi