Destin area viper folks

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week I posted a question regarding any auto/viper related events in the Destin Fl area. Jim Kenworthy called me and said he and another viper owner will show up at the Bass Pro Shop on 98 Saturday. We got there and to our surprise, there were six Vipers! Six Vipers in a parking lot always draws a crowd with cameras and questions. We all went to the ******* on 98 and had lunch. What a great bunch of people!. I would like to thank, Jim, Scott (Steve), Josh, Paul and Roy for showing up. Sorry, I don't remember the wives names, but they were there too. I've posted some pictures from that day. Hope you enjoy!

-trying to resize pictures...newbie.

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are some pics, more will be uploaded shortly

Attachments

• vip1.JPG
    vip1.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
  • vip2.JPG
    vip2.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
  • vip3.JPG
    vip3.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
  • vip4.JPG
    vip4.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, well for some reason, (btw this is his son) I am not able to load more than 5 pictures. so, until i can figure out how to add more, which i have about 15 more pics of everyone, these 5 will be the only ones. Sorry guys. :cuss:

Attachments

• vip5.JPG
    vip5.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 10

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

I'm sure I speak for everyone that we really enjoyed meeting you, the family, and seeing your Viper--it looked fantastic. I know your son took a bunch of pictures, so sooner or later someone from the board will be able to post them for you. We hope to see you down here again real soon. We had a great time. R/jim

By the way, Josh, we hope to see you (and your wife) at the up coming Crestview show...We hope to make it quite the Viper experience.

Scott5ppg

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a great time aswell. It was awesome seeing 6 Vipers , hanging out, and then cruising. I am starting to like the Gen III cars, still hate the SRT's but loving the coups. Hope to see ya at the Cresview show on the 28, if not I'll see you in Atlanta one of these days at the track, Scott AKA Steve lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang