Detriot auto show??

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anybody know when it is? i know the new dodge challenger is going to be there. does anyone think dodge might have the gen IV viper there?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My guess is as always, Dodge will give US first dibs at any info...... and just a guess...... if it would be anywhere....... it would be at a

Viper Owners Invitational

of course, this is just my humble opinion.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is as always, Dodge will give US first dibs at any info...... and just a guess...... if it would be anywhere....... it would be at a

Viper Owners Invitational

of course, this is just my humber opinion.

Joe - do you think they'll be doing the "coupons" for the Gen IV Viper (like they did the Gen II and Gen III)?

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go...don't go during the public days...way too busy. Pay the extra $15 and buy a supplier days ticket. Or, pay $400 and go black tie.

If you have to go public, go early in the afternoon during the week. Makes the show so much more enjoyable.

Wifey's Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a plant tour scheduled during the Detroit Auto Show. I received a flyer a few weeks ago asking if I would like to attend. Call your Zone president.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anybody know when it is? i know the new dodge challenger is going to be there. does anyone think dodge might have the gen IV viper there?

The Dodge Challenger is one of 10 concept cars that will unveiled at the public viewing of the Detroit Auto Show starting January 14. Now we've got to convince DC to build it!

I want mine in Hemi Orange!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960