DFW viper shops???

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any good Viper tuners in the Dallas / Fort Worth area? May need a Paxton install soon...

:usa:

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have experience working with Archer and his shop?

mvel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had a 3.55 ring & pinion put in by matchless performance in Carrolton (972 7358242) Approx $750. When there, they were putting in a supercharger on other Viper and had a bit of Viper poop around for sale)
good luck

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The feedback that I have received so far in not good for the local tuners. Especially if I do a Paxton. Where should I go if the two largest shops in DFW are not given good feedback? This car needs gears bad...

Reaction score
Wecan sometimes pick your car up on a backhaul from a new sale and only need to charge you for the re-delivery. We use single car enclosed for all transports.

Mark Jorgensen

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wecan sometimes pick your car up on a backhaul from a new sale and only need to charge you for the re-delivery. We use single car enclosed for all transports.

Mark Jorgensen

That would be cool. Fly in and drive it back.

Road Trip!

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith Laxson at Musclehead Viper tech since 92 972-434-5800.. he a great down to earth guy.. Hes doing the motor rebuild on my GTS so I trust him.
-Brian

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith Laxson at Musclehead Viper tech since 92 972-434-5800.. he a great down to earth guy.. Hes doing the motor rebuild on my GTS so I trust him.
-Brian

Brian,

Why the rebuild - are you building something or freshening up?

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, Keith has done a lot of work on my Gen 2 and Gen 3 vipers and I have always been completely satisfied with his work.