Dick Winkles, SRT, guest speaker at VCA 2013 Christmas party in Florida

Discussion in 'VCA Viper Events and Gatherings' started by LadyCruzer, Jan 6, 2014.

1. LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer VCA Member - South

2013 Dec Christmas party 010.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 003.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 002.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 013.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 032.jpg

2. LadyCruzer

2013 Dec Christmas party 041.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 038.jpg 2013 Dec Christmas party 052.jpg

3. LadyCruzer

Just wanted to share some pictures and to thank Dick Winkles of SRT for the great time we all had last weekend with him! He was the main event for our VCA Central/ North Florida Christmas party . He gave a one hour long presentation to almost 50 of us at the Sarasota Classic Car Museum. What interesting stories from the early days of the Viper continuing on with the "epic journey" that he and Ralph took last year to see Jay Leno! Thank you to Herb Helbig , who sent down an autographed hinge cover, and a special thanks to Viper Parts of America ,who contributed by sending a box full of Viper memorabilia that we auctioned off. Dick brought down four special autographed pieces that were also auctioned off! We all started the evening by touring the museum, followed by cocktails and appetizers, then we enjoyed a catered Italian dinner , and finished the evening with Dicks presentation and then the auction. More pictures to come!

Looking forward to our next get together later this month at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona!

4. TRACKDAY

TRACKDAY Viper Owner

Wow! That's fantastic the powertrain / engine guru himself attended the party :2tu:

You can officially mark me in the jealous column LOL :D

5. 2001-V10 Power Nut

2001-V10 Power Nut VCA Member - South

We were all happy to get a lesson from "the" Dick Winkles at our Viper Christmas Party. Thanks to everyone who helped organize the party. It was big fun. There were numerous "goodies" at the auction. I took home a few treasures for myself. Thanks again for a great party!!

6. ViperJohn

ViperJohn VCA Member - Northeast

Looks like a great event. Dick Winkles is top notch. It was also cool to see the pic of Sir Hiss. I wasn't sure that car was still around.